OFFICIAL 2014 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Round 1 matchup next week with a guy running out TY, Julio, Foster and Lacy. :x

WHAT? you deserve to lose man
laugh.gif
Multiple folks on here suggested it 
laugh.gif

I'm up by 0.8 now. Yikes, don't pass to Jordy. pls

Last edited:
I dodged a bullet, was up by 60 points but ended up winning by 3 only. he had matty ice, roddy, and bryant . phew!

just lost to the highest scoring team in the playoffs.

186.20- 200.76

i was the second highest scoring team. :x :stoneface: :smh:

sucks to know even more that i had joique bell on my bench who would have put me over the top had i played him.

Last edited:
Slipped into the playoffs last week as the 6th seed. This week Cam (finally), Joique, TY, Demaryus, OBJ, Kelce, Bullock and Vikings put me in the semifinals. Beat my buddy by 30 + points after he talked trash all week.

Who knows what next week brings. On my bench are Gio, Cobb, Ivory, Pats and Eli. Time to roll the dice again!

brah it's bad Juju acting like I made an asinine statement
Nt taking nothing away from Julio because he is ATL's only pass threat .. Roddy may contribute here in there

But tonight was a result of Green Bay defense taking time off being up 31-7 and the DC refusing to make any changes leaving Julio in man to man basically. Of course he gon cook off that

Well guys my fantasy season is officially over. Lost in the 1st round in both of my leagues :\ It was a up and down season for me. Sucks that it had to end this soon but oh well. Now i can kick back and enjoy the games with no stress or worries whatsoever.

its been cool chopping it up with you guys, good luck to those who are still in the running

see ya in 2015 season

brah it's bad Juju acting like I made an asinine statement
Nt taking nothing away from Julio because he is ATL's only pass threat .. Roddy may contribute here in there

But tonight was a result of Green Bay defense taking time off being up 31-7 and the DC refusing to make any changes leaving Julio in man to man basically. Of course he gon cook off that

julio was cooking for the jump

Having Julio and AJ on the squad:smokin
View media item 1296192
:pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

I benched Julio for Gordon :lol:  I'm crying inside though. I can't go out in the first round man

Lacy, it's on you. 
I told you not to bench him man! :lol:

OBJ and Gordon.

Forsett.
I'll roll with that man.

To Julio Jones' owners, are you guys confident at Lambeau? Sam Shields may not play... I am shaky on the Falcons on the road 
Not a chance I'm benchin Julio in the playoffs, regardless of matchup. If the Falcons somehow manage a win, you know Julio had to be involved. If they get crushed, you know Julio is gonna get some garbage points. That's just my thinking :lol:.

Did you end up pulling out the win?

Last edited:
I will cry if Julio doesn't play next week.

I have Beckham vs Skins and Hopkins vs Colts on my bench but still....

Last edited:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I told you not to bench him man!
laugh.gif

Did you end up pulling out the win?
Dog, you did but it was too late by that time lol

I won by 0.8 and now Julio is hurt 
mean.gif

I have D. Thomas, Julio, Beckham, Golden and Gordon. I haven't started the right combo all ******* season 
mean.gif

^^ As long as you got the win and least you got more than viable replacements if he's out, that's all that matters :lol:.

I have Julio on both of my remaining playoff squads. In one I'll be ok if he misses any time. In the other I'll have to start Jarvis Landry in his place :x. Gonna pray that he can heal quickly. I'm not counting on it though. I noticed him grabbing at his hip way before he actually took that final hit on it and came out of the game. I imagine it got worse and worse with each hit until it was too much to bear.

Last edited:
I'm just gonna continue being in complete denial that Julio is at all hurt til I hear he's in danger of missing the next game.

Lettuce pray hes good to 100% cause the way him and matt ryan are right now will just dominate pits secondary at home :D

[emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji]

I think my opponent has Percy who was in a walking boot yesterday and A. Ellington who is on IR so I may have caught a lucky break. Still want Julio there for insurance.

Back
Top Bottom