OFFICIAL 2014 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Damn man. Damn

Who would you guys rather start, Crowell or Gordon?

D. Orlando Ledbetter of the Atlanta Journal-Constitution expects Jones (hip) to be limited to a decoy role if he plays against Pittsburgh on Sunday. According to Ledbetter, Jones can "barely run."

Spin: 

Jones was unable to practice all week and Ledbetter's comments give reason to think Jones didn't do much on the side of the field during practice, either. This is just one writer's opinion, but it is generally difficult to find concrete reasons for optimism with Jones' Week 15 situation. He can't be ruled out at this point, but it seems unlikely that Jones will be near full strength if he does play Sunday.

news_breaking.png

Sat, Dec 13

Ima hunt this Ledbetter son of a ***** down if I sit him out and he goes for 200 and a tub

First week of playoffs and my team is loaded but my RB situation has been struggling all year. I stocked up on weak RB's to choose from at the end of the year. I have 6 total RB's lol.

Need to pick 2 of the following

LaGarrette Blount
Jonas Gray
Sproles
Lativus Murray
James Starks
Ronnie Hillman

Im thinking of choosing between Blount, Starks, Murray, and Sproles. Starks could get a big workload with a banged up Lacy while playing in front of a ton of family in Buffallo following a huge game against ATL. But I also have Rodgers and Jordy. Leaning towards Blount and Murray?

Damn I have Lacy... I had Starks stashed on the bench in case Lacy got injured but last I read they're expecting a 50-50 split

Crap man, with all the uncertainty surrounding Julio, can't chance him not being a factor tomorrow. Switched J. Hill to my flex.

Johnny Manziel or Eli Manning?
Same choices for me. Eli is my pick mostly for a sick matchup. I can't blame you for starting Manzinny tho.

Need advice:

RB - Joique or Ivory

Flex - Start Ivory here or WR between OBJ, TY, Demaryius and Cobb

WR - pick 2 from above.

I've been starting 3 WR most of the year. Ivory has a tasty matchup too. Round 2!!

ESPN STANDARD SCORING

Pick 1 TE

Antonio Gates vs Denver

or

Martellus Bennett vs New Orleans

Pick 1 FLEX

Jonathan Stewart vs Tampa Bay

or

Steven Jackson vs Pittsburgh

this is the Championship for me :D please help

Last edited:
^^That's a toss up really but if I had to choose one then it would be Gordon. Heard that he's been wanting to play with Johnny.

Luckily I'm starting both...lol

You HAVE to start Gordon at this point in the year. Banks will be on Benjamin and he's been playing good lately.

Anderson has thrown 4 TD's to Benjamin this year

I feel like he is the safer play

I dunno if Johnny Football is gonna get Gordon the ball really

I like both really but I can't sit Hilton and Dez

Fantasy Football on Sirius radio was saying that Julio can hardly run and will probably be a decoy

Lacy getting half the carries is better than Fred Jackson getting all the carries lol

Let the big dogs eat.

I'm in the championship in my league and I've got Lacy... At least the guy I'm playing has Julio and I hope he leaves him in his lineup lol

Kelce or Dwyane Allen tomorrow? I'm really stuck on this. Kelce's snaps have been on the rise the past 3 or 4 weeks but Andy Reid still doesn't know how to use him :smh:

I have Luck starting as well so If I do start Dwyane, I could get double the points.

Back
Top Bottom