official 2014 jordan brand release prediction thread

THE COLUMBIA XI'S WILL BE THE LAST I COP WHENEVER THEY BRING THEM BACK OUT.

co-sign.

even though i have playoff 8s as my retirement shoe i will not pass up the opportunity to replace my doo doo'd 2001s.. ill donate them and replace them in that spot in my closet. lol

yes...play off 8's and fire red 3's and I wanna retire as well,unless the carmines, hares, olives and maroon 6's drop again, people may think iam crazy when I say the Columbia XI are cool and classic, but to plain.. the all white, and I worry after a while dosent the patent leather turn yellow,I would hate that most,.. still classic though..

Retro the Infrared 6's (everyone's with me on this i think)

Id like to see the motorsport 6's retroed cos the soles arnt clear

Charcoal Raptor 7's would be nice

FLU GAME 12's in OG materials, doubt itd happen tho.

Space Jam 11's, just cos i need them still

and

Maybe a few lazers or quai's for something different

Heard from a source at nike to expect white infrared 6's in jan/feb, Carmine's in the summer, and black infrareds holiday season. Price might be 170

Heard from a source at nike to expect white infrared 6's in jan/feb, Carmine's in the summer, and black infrareds holiday season. Price might be 170

still got my infrared pack NDS and my CDP Carmine's are still looking good too, I might have to pass on those unless theres a NIKE AIR in there somewhere. :nerd:

I think JB should bring back the 2. They receive no love from people these days but I them.

Interesting.  I remember you mentioning your source tipping you off about the "Weatherman Foams", way before sample pics leaked.  Hopefully Hare 7's are in the mix for 2014 (if 2013 is outta the question).

Last edited:
Interesting.  I remember you mentioning your source tipping you off about the "Weatherman Foams", way before sample pics leaked.  Hopefully Hare 7's are in the mix for 2014 (if 2013 is outta the question).
That would be dope...

I also want those all leather flu game 12s to 're-release.....having a hard time finding a pair in my sz DS or NDS and I'm not gonna go out and pay $400+ for a pair ether
my thoughts exacxtly

hard to find a pair, The flu games with the crappy material and little face with the X's for eyes was SOOO WHACK ah man, ruined the kicks IMO

True.
The problem with the 2005 and 2011 retro II is the very low quality leather. The 1994 retros were still quite good and the ogs unmatched with the italian leather (made in italy).
thats what i was referring to. We will never see that quality again it seems. If they did, dont get me wrong id snap em up. think 2's the most common missing number from most collections (from 1-13 at least)

Good looks. Got some more info on a pair of foams, don't know if I should post it yet though

I heard carmines possibly, but I've been wanting columbias 11s for 2 years! they need to come out! IMO, these "laney" and "blackout" 11s are not nice at all. but also I've heard that cherry 16s might release, that'd be awesome cuz I've lookin to get cherry and ginger 16s!

I heard carmines possibly, but I've been wanting columbias 11s for 2 years! they need to come out! IMO, these "laney" and "blackout" 11s are not nice at all. but also I've heard that cherry 16s might release, that'd be awesome cuz I've lookin to get cherry and ginger 16s!
columbias w/ the translucent blue sole like the OG's is a must!

Back
Top Bottom