official 2014 jordan brand release prediction thread

So going off this thread it seems like the majority of people now have an appreciation for 2's, interesting

I'm guessing whatever og cw released in the CDP that hasn't been released since will be released.

if a city series of the aj x were to re-release; would the supersonics colorway be changed to an OKC colorway or totally scrapped due to the knicks sharing the same colors?

if a city series of the aj x were to re-release; would the supersonics colorway be changed to an OKC colorway or totally scrapped due to the knicks sharing the same colors?

The Sacramento kings are supposed to become the Seattle supersonics in the next couple of seasons....so chances are we might never see the city series. *instantly searches eBay for Sacramento X's*

There isn't a single prediction in this thread.  What a waste.  And I rock my nubuck flu games faithfully.  I love em.  Not a single crease and a wear the crap out of em.  I also loved that I just walked into the store and picked them up.  Days like that are too far gone. 

There isn't a single prediction in this thread.  What a waste.  And I rock my nubuck flu games faithfully.  I love em.  Not a single crease and a wear the crap out of em.  I also loved that I just walked into the store and picked them up.  Days like that are too far gone. 
Gatorade 6's......  There's a prediction I bet you didn't see coming.  Ha!

I have been told since last Sept that 16's and 17's are in the works, and they are working on the Jordan 23 flightclub again, the same site where the 15's dropped a few years back to drop a few limited jordans.

I would cop white/red 17s and college blue as well as cherrywood 16s. I want to get another shroud for my cdp 16s since finishline shipped me a pair with 2 of the same shroud.... but I don't want to buy a whole new pair
grin.gif

Carmines are all I need in this life of sin. I've been saying they are all I need to retire.

i love 6's so i really just want

carmines , maroones , sports blues and infrareds 

hopefully they release the OG infrareds , nike air treatment aswell 

The 11 age should be done. Release some 1s from here on out startin with the banned 1s

I'm hoping to see something release thats past the 14s+..and i heard of a new retro 6 color way for the all star game next year on twitter a while back

These in CORRECT form  (I hated the suede ones with the little face on it that they released)

Highly doubt it, but I wish they released these again, had these when they dropped in my school days

pretty much my wish list

if i had to guess

-Sport Blue 6
-Maroon 6
-Midnight 6
-Infrared 6
-Reverse Infrared 6 (limited release)
-French Blue 7
-Bred 12
-Columbia 11
-Metallic series OG 1s
-25th anniversary "The Shot" Black Cement 4 (possible Nike Air release)
-25th anniversary DTRT Jordan 4 (possible Nike Air release)
-Carmine 6
Good list. I was thinking just about the same thing myself. Most of the 6's should be expected. I passed on both cements last year thinking they may do NA for the 25th  anniversary. I praying for navy and orange metallics 1's or some metallic red KO. Come on JB, JUST DO IT!!!

2014 is indeed the 23rd anniversary of the Air Jordan VI's. September Blue VI's have NEVER been retroed in it's 20+ years of existence so I think we'll finally see a retro of them in 2014.WOuld love too see Black/Deep Infared colorway come back as well! Hopefully JB does the right thing and also releases the Columbia XI's

View media item 377089

Last edited:
my wish list for 2014:

1) Columbia XIs

2) chutney and black XIIIs

3) BRED XVIs

and...because im selfish 

4) Space Jams (which are my favorite shoe EVER. and because i missed out on all the times they released 

5) Black playoff XIIIs ( because i also missed out on these when they released

These in CORRECT form  (I hated the suede ones with the little face on it that they released)

Highly doubt it, but I wish they released these again, had these when they dropped in my school days
both of these are indescribably necessary

Back
Top Bottom