OFFICIAL 2015-16 NBA NT MOCK DRAFT.

I like the move for the Hornets but now they are stuck and Knicks just happy to get rid of melo and start w 2 top 10 picks. Whatever floats your boat.

Shroeder on the block. I'm looking to move up in the draft.

Another Trade :

View media item 1567409

The New York Knicks have agreed to Trade

Carmelo Anthony (who waived his no trade cause)

to the

Charlotte Hornets (  @iLL 949
) for:

Gerald Henderson
M. Kidd-Gilchrist
Mo Williams
B. Biyombo

and the 9th Overall pick in this Draft.

View media item 1570924

Also Phil Jackson has been fired.

Nice doing business with you sir :smokin

Jordan wants to start winning now, what better way to start winning than the face of Jordan brand in his prime? :smokin

In all seriousness, Charlotte is not a prime destination for free agents, there is no way a player of Melo's caliber would sign there, and the chance of drafting a difference maker at 9 is historically low.

With the trade, now we got starting 5 of:

Kemba
Hairston
Melo
Vonleh
Big AL

With bench mob of:

Jeff Taylor
Stephenson
Marvin Williams
Cody Zeller

If the right players develop and stay healthy, that's a potentially top 3-5 team in the East.

His game translate well for his age.

Besides, using that logic, LeBron should be a red flag, right? He's 30 and his game is far more predicated on athleticism and physicality.

yep

that's the exact reason why i hope Phil doesn't draft based on a player's fit with Melo/the triangle. hopefully this player is still a Knick when both are gone.

Marc Gasol is available for a top 5 pick. :nerd:

But, I am attempting a different route with this team going into next year. I want to acquire picks, young talent, etc. No one is untouchable.

Last edited:
What's the consensus on free agents. Like what can I do with Greg Monroe?

I feel like we should only be able to do S&T if it is possible that player would go there.

IMO, Melo to Charlotte shouldn't have happened because there is no chance Melo waives his NTC to go to Charlotte.

Last edited:
We have another trade to announce:

Draft-Lottery-017.jpg

The Detroit Pistons have agreed to a sign in trade with the Atlanta Hawks Mr.Guy Mr.Guy

The Pistons get : Paul Millsap
The Hawks get: Greg Monroe

Last edited:
His game translate well for his age.

Besides, using that logic, LeBron should be a red flag, right? He's 30 and his game is far more predicated on athleticism and physicality.

Just surprised me.. Didn't mean to insinuate anything

Back
Top Bottom