OFFICIAL 2015-2016 College Football Season Thread

How you figure?

Shadrach Thornton dismissed from NC State
It's all possible we do beat the **** out if them like last year. But its also possible the team comes in un prepared looking ahead at FSU and where on the road at night on a Thursday where crazy **** always happens.

I learned my lesson about looking ahead as a Miami fan. I'm taking it a game at a time 
You're right. We could very well lose to Cincy tomorrow. Don't know where you guys are seeing this "9-10 win talent." Box scores don't tell the whole story, we don't look good.
Eh, the 1st 3 Quarters of Nebraska we looked good, and they'd smoke Cincy. I'm well aware that there could be a letdown, but I don't fully agree with your sentiments. Cincy is really beat up right now and desperation might set in for them tomorrow, plus they'll have the largest crowd in school history at the game. It should still be a blowout, though. This team struggled to beat Miami of Ohio a few weeks ago. 

4 game stretch if they beat cincy 
sick.gif
....will say a lot about the team and Golden 

I just read Chris Clark is committing to Syracuse?
It's close to the crib and he has friends on the team and in the school. If homesickness was really his #1 issue, then it's a great fit. Shafer also kinda looks like he knows what he's doing so it's not like he can't go pro from there.

I question who advised him to go to UCLA in the first place though if he wanted to be in the northeast. Bruins should have never even been on his radar.

I just read Chris Clark is committing to Syracuse?

It's close to the crib and he has friends on the team and in the school. If homesickness was really his #1 issue, then it's a great fit. Shafer also kinda looks like he knows what he's doing so it's not like he can't go pro from there.

I question who advised him to go to UCLA in the first place though if he wanted to be in the northeast. Bruins should have never even been on his radar.

Michigan came second in his recruiting process, so we know he wanted to leave. His handlers didn't do a good job preparing him for life on the opposite coast, which is really strange when even his parents moved out to LA to be around him.

I think we're gonna wear some type of alternate tomorrow night the way the way there advertising in social media

Daelin Hayes, Michael Pittman, CJ Pollard, and Nathan Smith in with EE papers.

Dre, I haven't heard anything about Maleik Gray, but the forums I follow are almost deaf to the East Coast and I don't pay for recruiting services so I rarely hear anything about southern recruits til they speak on SC themselves. To that point, Maleik Gray hasn't given any big indication he's leaning this way? I'll happily take him off your hands though if you don't want him.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom