OFFICIAL 2015-2016 College Football Season Thread

rumor that's been going around for a month. did he officially announce it? he'd prob sit behind O'Korn.
Nah, Brian and Ace said during the show that they got a email saying that people at BYU are expecting it to happen. 

I don't think he'd sit.  A healthy Hill is one of the best QB's in CFB, and if they do bring him, he'll be given every opportunity to win the job.  You don't bring in GT's of his stature to sit on the bench. 

Last edited:
I think I've said this before but I'd rather have him as the backup instead of Morris.
If Hill comes, I hope Morris, Speight, and Malzone all transfer this off-season
laugh.gif

lol at those Malzone vs. Sills debates on the boards.  Sills at worst looks like he is going to be decent WR if QB doesn't work out, while Malzone is surely headed to MAC school in the near future. 

Speaking of Dline Chad, Quan & Trent finally making plays.

The yards per play against this defense is down right awful, good thing that Clemson game is at 12 so I won't have to wait until 7pm to be disappointed.
depth going to be even better next year barring injuries
And how's iowa not top 10 yet :lol:

depth going to be even better next year barring injuries
And how's iowa not top 10 yet :lol:

They haven't played nor will play anyone with a pulse until the Big 10 title game.

[emoji]128514[/emoji] Cardale with the salty grapes.

Last edited:
I haven't really watched much of him this year. What's his problem? Big arm but no accuracy?

Back
Top Bottom