OFFICIAL 2015-2016 College Football Season Thread

LSU lookin' funny in the light.
mean.gif
laugh.gif
 How?

Missouri players have gone on strike and are forcing the president to step down after several racist incidents on campus.

^ where did you see that? All I can find at the moment is about a hunger strike that a grad student is doing.

Edit: I see the article on deadspin now.

Last edited:
Crazy that Mizzou players are going on strike. The most recent incident was when someone smear a swastika in human feces, but racial tensions have been simmering on campus, since the killing of Michael Brown.

Crazy that Mizzou players are going on strike. The most recent incident was when someone smear a swastika in human feces, but racial tensions have been simmering on campus, since the killing of Michael Brown.

I'm happy they're doing it. What they are doing is what college is all about. Good learning experience for everybody involved.

I take it that you go to Mizzou. Would you speak on more incidents that have happened?

Back
Top Bottom