OFFICIAL 2015-2016 College Football Season Thread

Our defense has been playing well this year but we are still allowing a few huge plays each game. If we face a scrambling QB our secondary leaves people open like crazy.

If we beat msu and Michigan wins is our game for the division?
yep 
pimp.gif

Both our starting inside linebackers are out for the rest of the year.

Cam Smith, torn ACL. Lamar Dawson, shoulder injury that requires surgery.

Nice to see tOSU finally getting the season started this week with only 3 weeks to go. Hopefully Sparty blasts them or the fighting khakis next week. 

Eh y'all getting washed by FSU then Bama gonna get the sloppy seconds and beat the breaks off y'all
pimp.gif
First part unlikely, 2nd probable but I'll take 11 wins for a team that was supposed to be 5th in its division. Still waiting to see the great talent manifest itself in scarlett and gray. Maybe this week they'll show up. 

In you guys opinion , best case most entertaining playoff seedings that are realistic .

Espn is probably drooling at the idea of

Ohio st
Florida/bama
Oklahoma
Notre Dame

ND, Bama, Ohio St, OU would be their ideal 4. Ratings galore. 

I wondered how they would seed Clemson, Bama, Ohio state, and ND if they remained the final 4. Would they want the Clemson/ND and OSU/Bama rematches? Or swap them around. We all know the "seeds" mean nothing it's just who they want to play to get ratings lol

They wouldn't dare put ND against Bama again. OSU/Bama is the matchup everybody wants to see. 

They wouldn't dare put ND against Bama again. OSU/Bama is the matchup everybody wants to see. 

Ever since the Bama LSU rematch NCG there's a strong aversion to in season rematches, so Clemson v. ND prob isn't going to happen.

What would be wrong with a ND/Bama matchup? That would be a great matchup.
Has shades of 2013 all over it, especially with the guys that keep getting hurt from injuries, they just don't have the depth. Bama's defense is as good maybe slightly better than it was that season especially in the defensive line. Nah I'm good. I don't think they'll beat Stanford anyway so this will be moot come next week. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom