OFFICIAL 2015-2016 College Football Season Thread

Let's be honest about State: they're a good team that was helped by a fluke play at the end of the UofM game. Without the other team making a mistake, we're not watching this awful game. Fluke wins happen, and props to them for capitalizing on that mistake by winning the Big 10. But now we're seeing how much they didn't belong in the playoffs, IMO.

F U.

Horrible game on our part. We beat Oregon, y'all clown *** dudes, tOSU, and Iowa. Get some. 

:lol:

Go drink it off man.

Let's be honest about State: they're a good team that was helped by a fluke play at the end of the UofM game. Without the other team making a mistake, we're not watching this awful game. Fluke wins happen, and props to them for capitalizing on that mistake by winning the Big 10. But now we're seeing how much they didn't belong in the playoffs, IMO.

I think all but 2 members were well aware of this beforehand.

Indeed. Just some salt in the wounds...couldn't resist. :lol:

F U.

Horrible game on our part. We beat Oregon, y'all clown *** dudes, tOSU, and Iowa. Get some. 
laugh.gif

Go drink it off man.

I think all but 2 members were well aware of this beforehand.
Indeed. Just some salt in the wounds...couldn't resist.
laugh.gif
who are you guys putting in over MSU anyways?  Stanford is the only one that I think can compete with the other teams that were in the playoff.

Great game last night. [emoji]128556[/emoji]

Treon will turn it over a bunch today. Not worried.

A thing to watch is Peppers status for the game seems to a mystery. He may or may not have a hand injury.

Certainly doesn't bode well going up against Zeke Elliot

Nope and Sheldon Day (defensive captain) suffered a foot injury and will be a gametime decision. I don't follow them at all so not sure if he's a huge impact player or not.

At this rate neither team will have enough players to field a team :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom