OFFICIAL 2015-2016 College Football Season Thread

Sig updated again :D

Laughing how someone could be called elite but miss the majority of the great teams in their own league.

Its like Kessler feasting on the Colorado and Wazzu's of the world, but he elite though. No need to argue about opinions though. We know how everyone feels here.

View media item 1917345

giphy.gif

John David Booty

roll.gif

Only explanation I can see is they think they have a lead on someone they like better who would come right now. Or else, just petty beef in admin coming out.

Last edited:
I was gonna say another possible explanation is that he did something criminal or unethical requiring his immediate dismissal.

Lawd now the locals here think they're winning the title next year :lol: hope if they do hire him he can help turn them around

*edit*

Did y'all hear anything about Urlacher being the LB coach? That would be insane. They need a big hire

Last edited:
I like Lovie coming into the conference... No clue how he will be able to do but have to think he can put a staff together to get some of the home state talent to stay

Jeremy Werner ‏@JWernerScout  7h7 hours ago
Can confirm, $4 million assistant salary pool for #illini. Cubit's staff was $2.4 million.
New AD isn't messing around. 

Last edited:
McElwain gonna announce that Treon & Calloway are off the team today :nerd:

Don't scare me Dre. I had to go look this up. Seems like they're both suspended for Spring but only Callaway is still enrolled full-time...I think. Either way, time to cover my ears and trust this'll all be handled by the fall :smokin

Back
Top Bottom