OFFICIAL 2015-2016 College Football Season Thread

it doesn't make sense to let people who did wrong to keep hanging around that's how you end up with a Penn State situation.

My thought was Baylor has made mistake after mistake handling these bad situations that I didnt think they cared as long as the W's were piling up

I dont know if another University can hire Briles as a HC after the findings of the PH report were released. He might get an OC job in a couple years. Or he will need to go to the NFL. You cant just let women get raped and not do anything about it.

Baylor will have to start over completely. I don't think they'd even hire the Tulsa coach because of his ties to Briles. Mike Singletary time? :nerd:

Baylor will have to start over completely. I don't think they'd even hire the Tulsa coach because of his ties to Briles. Mike Singletary time? :nerd:

can-t-do-it-o.gif

Last edited:

In this country and that sport a man that successful will always receive a job. Will take some time and some public statements first.

Whole story is just dirty all around, wow.
Sweater Vest still out the paint though.
You can't even compare the 2
Huh? Tressell let dudes get paid. Briles literally facilitated an all-rape culture at a school.

If Jim can't get back, what makes you think Art will anytime soon?

Tressell does have that "show-cause" still doesn't he?

Briles will get hired, he's not done, don't see him getting a gig in the next 2-3 years though. I'm going to miss Baylor getting upset in late October- mid November :frown:

Butch Jones wont be fired this year, the good Ol boys in KnoxVegas have too much optimism for this season. Now if he doesnt beat Florida and/or doesnt win the east...bye bye butch. Word on the street is the chancellor at UTK's days are numbered, but the university has issues on top of title IX such as diversity funding cuts :smh:

I think this is the last year for Tressels show cause. I dno if he will coach again, isn't he the president at Youngstown State or something like that?

Tell Art to take his bum son with him too

Last edited:
Woooooow I can't believe Baylor actually did it.... They had to, though... The report is not a good look. At all.

Art's been a grimy MF'er dating back to Stephenville... Finally came back to bite him.

Will be interesting to see if the NCAA tries to step in at all after the court system neutered them on the Penn State stuff.

The fall out from this is going to be interesting to watch.

In this country and that sport a man that successful will always receive a job. Will take some time and some public statements first.

Whole story is just dirty all around, wow.
Sweater Vest still out the paint though.
You can't even compare the 2
Huh? Tressell let dudes get paid. Briles literally facilitated an all-rape culture at a school.

If Jim can't get back, what makes you think Art will anytime soon?
naw i see people comparing tressell situation(what he got in trouble for) to briles and its not even close. thats what i was saying. 

Oh, I def agree with you.

Briles's situation - if it turns out to be as bad as what people are speculating - is more like Paterno's.

Back
Top Bottom