OFFICIAL 2015-2016 NBA FANTASY BASKETBALL THREAD

Head-to-head - Points league.

2 questions.

Need to open up a roster spot for Tyreke coming off IL. Gordon Heyward + Evan Fournier for Chris Bosh is on the table. No other variation of that deal. Yay or nay?

+

Meyers Leonard is byke so Plumlee's minutes are getting cut. Thinking about dropping him and I got my eye on a couple folks. Any suggestions before I pull the trigger?

Current crop of FA's in my league:
4t8vw0.jpg

2zzosab.jpg

Last edited:
Head-to-head - Points league.

2 questions.

Need to open up a roster spot for Tyreke coming off IL. Gordon Heyward + Evan Fournier for Chris Bosh is on the table. No other variation of that deal. Yay or nay?

+

Meyers Leonard is byke so Plumlee's minutes are getting cut. Thinking about dropping him and I got my eye on a couple folks. Any suggestions before I pull the trigger?

Current crop of FA's in my league:

4t8vw0.jpg

2zzosab.jpg
I think I'd stick with Hayward and Fournier. I'm typically not a fan of 2-for-1s unless it is a GREAT deal. Ii feel like Hayward is trending up and Fournier has been solid despite the unpredictable Magic rotation.

EDIT: I actually just did a 2-for-1 for Bosh lol. I got Gallinari and Wes Matthews for Bosh. After thinking about it, your trade could be good depending what you're looking for. If you have enough depth to stay competitive in the typical big categories (rebs, blks, fg%, etc.) after losing Bosh, then yeah I think I might do it. You have to consider who to drop though.

Wow, that's a solid crop of FAs. I'm partial to Bazemore because I have him in my league and he served me very well until his recent injury. After thinking about it, Bazemore seems to be losing minutes to Thabo. Both of them are solid but cut into each other's minutes. Out of the people there I like Meyers Leonard the best. I feel that he has a pretty good upside.

As for the others, Morris, CJ Miles, Rodney Hood, and Clint Capela stand out to me.

Last edited:
What fantasy basketball podcasts do you guys listen to, if any?
I don't listen to any
I do frequent rotoworld for updates on players

How many points is wroten going to be scoring. I'm in an all points league.
I am trying to stash him but not sure if its worth it. I have festuz ezeli that I would drop.

I also have convington so I want to pick up wroten incase he cuts into convington's production

Welp, I just accepted the offer...what makes you say it isn't worth it?
youre already solid with your big men. bazemore and JR are iffy for your SF
I don't listen to any
I do frequent rotoworld for updates on players

How many points is wroten going to be scoring. I'm in an all points league.
I am trying to stash him but not sure if its worth it. I have festuz ezeli that I would drop.

I also have convington so I want to pick up wroten incase he cuts into convington's production
stash him if you dont mind the TO's. him, okafor, and cov are all going to score in the high teens

For my fantasy points, 12 team league, should I add Hibbert or stash Brandon Jennings off waivers?

Means the player is currently on the court/in the game. 

Sometimes when the game ends they don't bother removing that logo. 

Last edited:
What do you guys feel about the suns frontcourt? I have teletovic and Alex len right now and not sure what to do with em

What do you guys feel about the suns frontcourt? I have teletovic and Alex len right now and not sure what to do with em

Hold both for now. All this news about Markieff being could open up a lot of minutes for them. However if T Jones or Ryno get traded to the suns for Kieff, then I'd drop both cause both of them are way better than Leur, Len, and Teletovic.

My hope is T Jones gets traded to the suns cause I just dropped Kieff for him in my 12 team big money league :lol:

Hold both for now. All this news about Markieff being could open up a lot of minutes for them. However if T Jones or Ryno get traded to the suns for Kieff, then I'd drop both cause both of them are way better than Leur, Len, and Teletovic.

My hope is T Jones gets traded to the suns cause I just dropped Kieff for him in my 12 team big money league
laugh.gif
aw man, i hope youre right there when kieff gets traded so you can swoop him back up.

who else did you have besides him

Got offered Demarre Carroll for my Meyers Leonard. Going to lose efficiency but gain steals which i need, as i lose in that category every week. Carroll's out indefinitely so i'm leaning towards holding off on that trade. I just picked up Harris yesterday, who's averaging a stl a game. Team is below. Thanks!

Got offered Demarre Carroll for my Meyers Leonard. Going to lose efficiency but gain steals which i need, as i lose in that category every week. Carroll's out indefinitely so i'm leaning towards holding off on that trade. I just picked up Harris yesterday, who's averaging a stl a game. Team is below. Thanks!

Your squad is good for now. I wouldn't want to hold two guys out on injury since you have JV out for the next month or so as well.

i'll keep him for now. hit him back up in 2 or 3 weeks tho

Got offered Harden for CP3 and Reggie Jackson in my fantasy points league. On the season, here's how many fantasy points they're averaging:

Harden: 39.8

CP3: 27.8

Jackson: 26.1

I'm seriously considering the trade because I could add a free agent who averages 17 a game and because Jennings is nearing a return which could mean slightly less minutes for Jackson. However I'm hesitant to give up my first rounder and a significant second player for another first rounder. What do you guys think?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom