OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dat analogy 
laugh.gif
, get this guy outta here

If im the clippers i sit paul

They already got what they needed

I thi k houston wins tomorrow regardless so might as well rest paul

If im the clippers i sit paul

They already got what they needed

I thi k houston wins tomorrow regardless so might as well rest paul
You've been off on a lot of Clipper predictions though 
laugh.gif
 But I mean, I could see why one would rest paul but I feel like if he's healthy why not play him? He can't do anymore damage to it.

Last edited:
damn they just said based on season stats, curry and klay shoot the worst against memphis than they do against any other team lol. yikes b.

Paul is gonna play if he's healthy enough. Yea they already got at least a split in Houston but you never know what could happen the rest of the series if they end up losing game 2.

and i really don't see Houston losing to LAC again if Paul doesn't play

NT. where one game leads to massive memes, gifs, over reactions, laughter, identifying frauds, finding out whose officially washed, calling fans out for going ghost, and automatically calling the series over.

And I love it :lol:

so we're really going to have a couple days with no bball at all? during the playoffs?? what happened to the old '40 games in 40 nights' selling point of the nba playoffs? straight bs

Paul is gonna play if he's healthy enough. Yea they already got at least a split in Houston but you never know what could happen the rest of the series if they end up losing game 2.

and i really don't see Houston losing to LAC again if Paul doesn't play
Exactly. No need to sacrifice any wins. Nothing is guaranteed. Get as many wins as you can. We lose game 2 because we rest a capable paul, houston goes bonkers from 3 in game 3, and win by 4 and now we're down 2-1 with a must win game 4. 

Nah, if he's healthy doc says he's playing and I agree with the notion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom