OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Love hasn't been super willing to play that (Chris Bosh) part," said Wojnarowski on the Dan Patrick Show.

"He's going to look at free agency. I think he's going to look at other teams."

Love also could opt-in for another season and become a free agent in 2016 when the cap increases.

"There's a legitimate fear with the Cavs that he will just walk."

Lol good.

If all things go right, we'll be seeing a documentary chronicling one of the worst trades made by an nba team in ten years :evil:

Last edited:
"Love hasn't been super willing to play that (Chris Bosh) part," said Wojnarowski on the Dan Patrick Show.

Love also could opt-in for another season and become a free agent in 2016 when the cap increases.

Lol good.

If all things go right, we'll be seeing a documentary chronicling one of the worst trades made by an nba team in ten years :evil:

View media item 1468648

I think Grizzlies figured that by playing physical against Curry, it throws Curry off his game. 
That's what I believe. Curry don't play well with physical defense. 

Yeah, I think its important to try and wear Curry down by being physical with him and making him work on defense. The Grizz have the personnel to do it.

Reminds me of how the Lakers used to get physical with Tony Parker back in the early 2000s.

CEMuqXbUsAA5JI2.png:large

Yeah, I think its important to try and wear Curry down by being physical with him and making him work on defense. The Grizz have the personnel to do it.

Reminds me of how the Lakers used to get physical with Tony Parker back in the early 2000s.
Yup! As everyone know, playing both side of the ball can be gruesome if your conditioning isn't on par or if you have to play defense in which you never had to through out 82-game span. 

Playoff is a completely different level of defense and offense.  All that dazzling and slick dribbles won't get you anywhere if you can't guard

Last edited:
Arash Markazi ‏@ArashMarkazi · 23m23 minutes ago
Doc on CP3 playing: "I pretty much doubt it, to be honest, just from talking to him. But we’ll see. Right now, I just don’t think so."

I wasn't really expecting him to play, TBH.

being physical with curry will only make him better in the long run. summer time they young killa gon get in the weight room and bulk up some. he'll be able to shoot with contact in the future. Gon be out there like jamal.

I read that Lemarcus Aldridge is willing to sign with Cleveland if Love walks (http://espn.go.com/blog/marc-stein/post/_/id/3803/steins-scoop-next-for-blazers-aldridge).

I was never a fan of the Wiggins trade but in the NBA things like this sometimes have to happen. Even when it comes to politics involving superstars.

Either way I truly do believe being in Minnesota will ultimately benefit Wiggins as he develops and as far as Kevin Love goes, he doesn't seem to be very happy in Cleveland on the court and on the bench. If he leaves I hope he goes somewhere where he can be happy and enjoy the rest of his career. seriously.

I read that Lemarcus Aldridge is willing to sign with Cleveland if Love walks (http://espn.go.com/blog/marc-stein/post/_/id/3803/steins-scoop-next-for-blazers-aldridge).

I was never a fan of the Wiggins trade but in the NBA things like this sometimes have to happen. Even when it comes to politics involving superstars.

Either way I truly do believe being in Minnesota will ultimately benefit Wiggins as he develops and as far as Kevin Love goes, he doesn't seem to be very happy in Cleveland on the court and on the bench. If he leaves I hope he goes somewhere where he can be happy and enjoy the rest of his career. seriously.

LMA loves to do nothing but stand around and shoot. It would be a great fit for them.

being physical with curry will only make him better in the long run. summer time they young killa gon get in the weight room and bulk up some. he'll be able to shoot with contact in the future. Gon be out there like jamal.
That's the beneficial thing for Curry in the long run, but as of right now, that's how you disrupt his game. He gets timid with physical defense and his razzle dazzle stops. 

Like Kyrie also..  Don't give them no kind of confidence. 

That's the beneficial thing for Curry in the long run, but as of right now, that's how you disrupt his game. He gets timid with physical defense and his razzle dazzle stops. 
Like Kyrie also..  Don't give them no kind of confidence. 

yeah for sure. the long run doesnt help right now. thats the thing about the handles. its impossible to do them without space. if a player is on you, taking your space, you dont have the room to cross them. thats why the average defender gets crossed. They dont get up on steph/kyrie quick enough so they give up like 2-3 feet of workable hot sauce space. guys like tony allen with make you post up all 94 ft.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom