OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do. That's why I knew the Bulls offense was trash last year. You picked CHI right? How about the night you and your homies disappeared when CHI went down like I said? The fact you still using how folks end the regular season as a guide how they'll preform in the playoffs shows who knows basketball. Take that logic to the NFL thread. This is the NBA.

Bucks play this playoffs >>>>>> Raptors play

Raps basically rolled over like my sister's toy poodle

Last edited:
you don't watch basketball

im positive of that now from your silly silly post(s)

the bucks coming into the playoffs were better than the raps wiz literally had the worst team in the east not named Brooklyn to go out & beat

can

I do. That's why I knew the Bulls offense was trash last year. You picked CHI right? How about the night you and your homies disappeared when CHI went down like I said? The fact you still using how folks end the regular season as a guide how they'll preform in the playoffs shows who knows basketball. Take that logic to the NFL thread. This is the NBA.

does it now........ :rolleyes

last quote your trollin *** will get from me

you just typed out that line that makes literally everything you said null n void :rofl: did you read that over before typing ya self into that corner kid

you don't watch basketball

im positive of that now from your silly silly post(s)

the bucks coming into the playoffs were better than the raps wiz literally had the worst team in the east not named Brooklyn to go out & beat

can
really hard to take your opinion seriously since you said that David Lee not playing was the reason why the Warriors were losing
laugh.gif

Bron ain't for none...

But neither is Jimmy or this Bulls Squad. It's mismatch heaven on the court... Pick your poison when trying to stop Rose/Pau/Jimmy

Go ahead and take the leap your boy did. How does that end of season performance logic work when it comes to the Bucks and Wizards?

Bucks were better down the stretch correct. Now tell me the Bucks are better than the Wizards. I'll wait.

Go ahead and take the leap your boy did. How does that end of season performance logic work when it comes to the Bucks and Wizards?

Bucks were better down the stretch correct. Now tell me the Bucks are better than the Wizards. I'll wait.

Bro do you even read posts

really hard to take your opinion seriously since you said that David Lee not playing was the reason why the Warriors were losing :lol:

I also said GS was a Jump shooting team with 1 post dude. Those teams usually get beat up in the playoffs. What happen last night? Shooters went cold? Z-Bo and Marc Kermit GS?

Last edited:
Bro do you even read posts

I do. Your using end of year logic to say the Raptors sucked. How does that translate to the Bucks and Wizards? I asked a simple question.

Lol read my post again. I was talking about the Raps PLAYOFFS play vs the Bucks PLAYOFFS play

That said, bro.. do you even read posts

Last edited:
Lol read my post again. I was talking about the Raps PLAYOFFS play vs the Bucks PLAYOFFS play

That said, bro.. do you even read posts

Raptors looked bad because we made them look bad. It's funny how Bulls fans will give the Deer props for being a tough D ranked 2nd. When the Wizards are 5th like a point and change behind, yet our sweep wasn't because we are good but because the Raptors are bad. Hating Bulls fans. Give us credit. Last year it was no offense. This year we played a terrible team. Always slighting the Wizards.

I've notice how you win debates on here is when you make a point and the person who wouldn't stop quoting you suddenly does. Ha ha ha

Yo JM2 how'd that GS game go last night bro? BBQ in the post? Klay cold as ice? Curry finally get a layup vs Memphis?

Last edited:
Everybody always expecting too much from Lebron. He rarely goes god mode. Ask that power was in the headband expecting a better game than game 1 but I still don't think it'll be enough. Kyrie is going to go off though.

Bron doesn't need to play in God mode to beat them imo. I have the cavs winning tonight and still have them winning the series in 7. Don't get me wrong the bulls have a great chance of winning this series but I can't bet against bron when he faces them.

I wonder which Rose we're getting tonight. He's been terrible on short rest so far.

The Bulls still won the series and are in the second round.

Did the 2008 Celtics deserve to get slandered because they had trouble with the Hawks in the first round?
And they needed A 38 year old PJ Brown to save them late in game 7 against a Cavs team that only had 1 player. I wonder what was said on here back then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom