OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Harden dabbing up Foster and JJoe but not Kareem Jackson 
roll.gif
roll.gif

Boys looked sad 
laugh.gif

I would quote you about reggie miller having a good game but i doubt you want anybody to know :lol:

Reggie miller sucks b no way round it

Lets get it 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

roll.gif
 at yall boys talking about sweep what should I expect tho this is NT 

Harden riders where yall at 
OH be quiet though G, you know what's happening at the end of the day.

Be honest with yourself tomorrow, but right now, rub that ish in my dude, yall toast though, straight up

Austin gonna Austin.

CP3 gonna shoot all the German drugs he can into his hamstring before Game 3.

Corey Brewer's game is VERY hate-able. Admire the hustle and energy he plays with, but someone needs to make him pay for his gambling and cherry picking.

Clips actually gave that game away. McHale adjusted, Doc was drunk and made 0 adjustments.

Idk why Doc kept putting Barnes on Harden when it was clear that JJ is the Harden stopper. Also, if Harden doesn't get to the line, he's like -7 overall as a player. Goes from like 90 overall to 83 lol. Never seen a player who's game revolves around drawing fouls.

Blame KD for harden and his BS. His "craftiness" was borne in OKC.

Blake probably ran out of steam tbh. 8 points in the second half. He's been doing so much. Doc didn't adjust, let the offense go to crap and have Jamal Crawford and Hedo jacking shots

Doc for some reason cared that JJ had 5 fouls and took him off Harden. Guess what happened, Harden woke up

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom