OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Love rejoined the Cavaliers on Wednesday, after he had stayed away from Game 1. Boston Celtics forward Kelly Olynyk and his representatives have continued to deliver word to Love and people close to him that Olynyk wants to privately apologize to him, sources told Yahoo Sports. Olynyk wants to tell Love personally that he never intended to injure him in Game 4 of that series, that he's sorry for the shoulder surgery that'll cost Love six months.

Strangely, Love continues to rebuff Olynyk. He isn't interested in the call, refusing to ease Olynyk's guilt.

:lol: Olynik's guilt has been eating away at him

I wouldn't accept his apology either. **** was clearly malicious

Last edited:
If the Rockets guy who did the horse/gun thing got fired, whoever is responsible for that Cavs video should get the axe too.

absolutely disgusting by the cavs organization. not surprised, with an owner like dan gilbert

also, wnba needs to handle the brittney griner situation as well.

Is it lonely up there on your pedestal? That's not domestic violence. It's comedy. I can name hundreds of movies with violence against women in some form that people love and watch with no issue.

Reactions: OTG
Reggie was so cool as a player that if you would've told me he's as corny as he is 10 years ago I wouldn't have believed you.
roll.gif

:rofl: son hurled his girlfriend over the couch and said "Go Cavs"

why is my team doing this man

Last edited:

What about 10 plus games spanning over 2 plus years?
The Rockets are a different team this year than they were the last two years IMO. As for Harden, he's a volume shooter/scorer and he's going to have bad percentages some games. I guess I wouldn't buy into 10 games over 2 seasons either. 

The world wins. easily.

I do love columbus though. One of my shorties moving down there shortly.

Last edited:

The Rockets are a different team this year than they were the last two years IMO. As for Harden, he's a volume shooter/scorer and he's going to have bad percentages some games. I guess I wouldn't buy into 10 games over 2 seasons either. 
Over the last 3 years, or however long it's been since he's been with houston, he's struggled almost every game except last night. The Clippers have taken like 16 of 20 or something like that. Now dwight didn't play in a few of those games so I don't put toooo much stock into it, but I think there's something to be said about that. Harden's struggles are continues. It's interesting. 

joakim beefin with college kids now :lol:

sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaaf-dr-saturday/joakim-noah-disses-ohio-state--cardale-jones-calls-him-a--chump-140340509.html

Over the last 3 years, or however long it's been since he's been with houston, he's struggled almost every game except last night. The Clippers have taken like 16 of 20 or something like that. Now dwight didn't play in a few of those games so I don't put toooo much stock into it, but I think there's something to be said about that. Harden's struggles are continues. It's interesting. 
Yeah, I don't know. Maybe the Clips maul them. The Rockets overhauled their roster though. Lin, Parsons, Asik out Terry, Brewer, Smith, healthy Dwight in. Clips bench also got worse. We'll see if Harden/Rockets continue to struggle at Staples. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom