OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

I remember this so vividly. Ralph had to apologize for the language :lol:

Do you guys not see what Barnes says to people on instagram and twitter? Of course he says that to fans. If I were him I wouldn't have eem apologized. James is still the same dude that used to get bullied in middle school/high school. He wasn't gonna do anything.

Who the **** would wear a mask? :lol: would be really uncomfortable
Rip Hamilton was a beast. And Russ as well. Stat wore a mask too

View media item 1525387
View media item 1525388
kobe-black-mask1_original_crop_650x440_crop_exact.jpeg

Honestly, Barnes was wrong, but the lady was wrong too.

Barnes would've said nothing if she didn't say nothing to begin with.

Spree got suspended a game for that.

Barnes didn't. So much for the whole "it's only a big deal because it was Harden's mom" idea.

I was referring to the fans wearing a mask. Some of you guys have trouble with reading comprehension

Spree got suspended a game for that.

Barnes didn't. So much for the whole "it's only a big deal because it was Harden's mom" idea.

Spree got suspended because you could clearly hear it On the broadcast. If I'm not mistaken, the FCC also got involved. Two completely different things.

You're held to a higher standard as an NBA player. You make enough money to not give a damn what strangers are saying to you. Barnes is just a fool. Always has been.

You're held to a higher standard as an NBA player. You make enough money to not give a damn what strangers are saying to you. Barnes is just a fool. Always has been.

So how much money do you have to make to stop wanting respect from people?

What you said made no sense considering that he apologized to her because he said he didn't know that she was a mother.

Willis told reporters that Barnes corked off a remark in her direction that angered her older son.

"My older son walked over to [Barnes] and told him to apologize," Willis told reporters. "And he did."

Barnes told her he had lost his own mother and didn't mean to disrespect her.

"What he told me was that he would never want to disrespect anyone's mother because his mother passed from cancer…and that he was sorry," Willis said.

She accepted his apology. As for the exact nature of the remark, Willis said she'd rather not say.

"We'll leave that on the court," Willis said.

Matter solved

He probably didnt know it was hardens mom

And this coming from a guy who thinks barnes is a pile of crap

Ol boy looks like the long lost crack head brother of the group debarge

[quote name="BuddhaChris"][quote name="ggarvinXX3"]What barnes say?
[/quote]A request for oral stimulation[/quote]:lol:

lmaoooo why are we givin barnes weak *** so much attention? its over and dead now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom