OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I were in the Clippers FA, I would trade Blake and keep DJ, no way I'd keep both, if they don't win it all this year.

Dudes talking about desperation in the second quarter of game one of the first round. SILENCE
Nba really needs to do something about this hack a whoever crap. Although it's basically the same as continuous fouling at the end of the game.
What should they do about it? Change the rules of basketball to accommodate five people who should know how to do this one simple skill?
Bruh it's an exploitation of the game. It's a cop out and it's weak. That's not how bball is supposed to be played. The only point I'll accept to defend it is the continuous fouling at the end of the game.
How should it be played then? Guess no one should learn to shoot free throws then? Cuase if they suck at it, then no one will care because if they get intentionally fouled its cheap and a cop out?

The rules shouldnt be changed to pander to anyones deficiencies 
ehh you're just saying this cause of your allegiance to the team. you don't really believe that nonsense
I wholeheartedly believe it. You are a professional basketball player I feel no sympathy for you not being able to shoot free throws. 

Its inexcusable and you guys should stop advocating to make the game easier for people who stink at something

My issue is they're not even fouling him. It's I'm playing tag with who I want at the line. Does this also apply at the end of games too? Putting whoever you want at the line under 2 minutes playing catch up? Or his whoever has the ball. If its not it should then.

Last edited:
Eh, I think the Hack a Jordan definitely benefited the Spurs, stopped that crazy momentum LA had going

The lead could have easily gone to double digits if SA didn't go to the strategy. Guys acting like it's not effective if used correctly

If I were in the Clippers FA, I would trade Blake and keep DJ, no way I'd keep both, if they don't win it all this year.

Sounds like you would pull a sam presti desperation move, never trade out of desperation unless you are for sure getting a great player

My issue is they're not even fouling him. It's I'm playing tag with who I want at the line. Does this also apply at the end of games too? Putting whoever you want at the line under 2 minutes playing catch up? Or his whoever has the ball. If its not it should then.
It doenst, off ball fouls in the last two minutes result in one shot and possession back. This is why you see the late game intentional fouls only happen to the guy holding the ball

Spurs only down 6 possibly playing the worst half of basketball this season.
This too

Last edited:
Guess the NBA should move the 3pt line up like 8 feet to accommodate for all the guys who don't have range

Never could understand how a professional basketball player can shoot under 40% from the line.

Put me at the line, I guarantee I can make 6/10 free throws, and I have a Rondo like jumper.

the clips looked like they were gonna blow the gm open and take a 10+ lead.
if anything, it slowed the momentum and allowed them to exchange pts

spurs kept themselves within reach going into the half
clips starters gonna have to play 48 minutes, and play them well
spurs bench is far superior

Last edited:
This just turns it into a free throw shooting contest. No one wants to see that.
And you up late watching the contest on a sunday. Cmon.
mean.gif

Last edited:

Good point. You get penalized if you foul off the ball. Aint it two shot plus the ball?

This just turns it into a free throw shooting contest. No one wants to see that.
And Gregg Pop should care about what you want to see? Or should be doing all he can to win a basketball game for his team? There are high stakes on the line here no one cares what anyone wants to see. 

Good point. You get penalized if you foul off the ball. Aint it two shot plus the ball?
One shot plus the ball if I remember right.

Last edited:
It doenst, off ball fouls in the last two minutes result in one shot and possession back. This is why you see the late game intentional fouls only happen to the guy holding the ball

That's what I thought. That's what I have an issue with. The results of Intentionally fouling should be consistent across the board. Having different penalties depending on what time it is in the game is stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom