OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name="bartleby929"][QUOTE name="bhzmafia14"]Would you rather go through the Celtics, Pacers, Hornets, Bulls, Hawks, Heat, Cavs, etc. to get to the Finals or the Spurs, Clippers, Grizz, Rockets, Warriors, etc? :lol:

Considering the Wizards with KD is a better team than a healthy OKC (in my opinion), I'll rather go the East route. I think the structure of Washington would be much better for Durant. That's only if they are able to keep both Wall and Beal.[/QUOTE]assuming spurs fade, dallas is dead, portland breaks apart, why doesn't KD jump ship to the rockets/warriors/clippers and i think that'll be an easier road than going thru bron [/quote]Spurs fade, Dallas is dead, he joins Rockets or Warriors our Clippers.

Still means his playoff race will mean battling the other 2 teams out of those 3, ALONG WITH battling other WC playoff teams like Portland and the Pelicans, not to mention fringe teams like the Thunder and Phoenix.

And that's all assuming the Spurs and Mavs are out, which they're not.

The East is CLEARLY an easier playoff battle.

Last edited:
The point I'm making is that those teams in the West will still be superior to what's in the East. Who would KD have to truly worry about going through a tough series against in the East outside of Cleveland? And that's only if they keep Love going forward. Toronto? Atlanta? Indiana? Boston? Hornets? Miami? You cannot tell me those squads would make things harder for him.
yeah so kd has the ecf to look forward to. not to mention the cavs will add pieces to make themselves better. why would he want to play lebron in the conference finals 

yeah so kd has the ecf to look forward to. not to mention the cavs will add pieces to make themselves better. why would he want to play lebron in the conference finals 
I think you're making CLE out to be something they're not

Now if they go out and sign guys like Aldridge and other pieces, then we can talk. Do you see them making huge moves like that if they can't keep Love?

Now if they go out and sign guys like Aldridge and other pieces, then we can talk. Do you see them making huge moves like that if they can't keep Love?
yeah i'm pretty sure some vets who want rings will go to cleveland for awhile. even jr smith is ok with it. 

i think they will be better next year. yes. this is their first year together. they will only get better

Last edited:
Which was brought up in the article...
Didn't need the article for that 

It was just a few months ago everyone, including yourself was ******** on the Wizards

Now that they've beat a sub par Toronto squad who will never do anything and a few games against the Hawks, I mean yes, overall that helps them look more appealing. That isn't saying too much more though

Exfoliate your face, bruh.

Everything, and I mean EVERYTHING you posted has nothing to do with the point of the article. Even with the Wizards having more downs than ups following the All-Star break, NO ONE (WIzards fans on NT) wavered from their opinion as DC being a legit destination for KD in '16.

Read the damn article.

i think they will be better next year. yes. this is their first year together. they will only get better
lj will continue his decline while kyrie will get better .... plus if they dont sign love, theyll need to get someone else.they really screwed themselves up letting wiggins go. wouldve most likely been set for the next decade 

Last edited:

lj will continue his decline while kyrie will get better .... plus if they dont sign love, theyll need to get someone else.
lebron may be in a SLIGHT decline but will still be the best player in the east. top 5 in the league.

but yeah the do need someone else but lebron has never failed to bring talent around him. 

and a decline is overstating things. hes on his way to bring a newly assembled injured cavs team to the ECF and probably the NBAF

Last edited:

lj will continue his decline while kyrie will get better .... plus if they dont sign love, theyll need to get someone else.they really screwed themselves up letting wiggins go. wouldve most likely been set for the next decade 
What decline 
laugh.gif

Laker fans are delusional man, LMAAAAOOO!!

Stay mad bro.

Last edited:

lebron may be in a SLIGHT decline but will still be the best player in the east. top 5 in the league.
lbjs #1 until he isn't anymore. he's taking a team that has barely any playoff experience and putting them on his shoulders. even if they make the finals and lose, it's an accomplishment. as for getting top talent-- lebron's always been surrounded by top talent. players are willing to take pay cuts to play with him cause he offers the chance for a ring. i'm sure cleveland will bolster their roster. 

What decline :lol:  

dont let 1 game fool you bro. dude is still slowing down. that bounce is much lower. He's still a supreme athlete, but he gets gassed much faster now. There's only so much that hyperbaric chamber can help.

[quote name="FinallyFamous"][quote name="DarthSka"]Fixed.

And winning it.

Just embrace it, NBA fans. He's been made.[/quote]Mods trolling now?

Come on ska :lol:[/quote]Just what I see. :\

Even if it's not this year, he's going to bring a chip to CLE. Enjoy it.

Trust me, I know that when the Lakers are on top, we get... 'favorable'... calls. :lol:

I'm not saying Taj shouldn't have been kicked out, but so should Delledova. They went to a replay and still didn't kick out a guy who scissored another guy's ankle. The guy who scissored the other guy's ankle... is a Bron teammate, so it's called differently.

Bron lowered his shoulder and floored Heinrich one time with around 2 minutes left when he was bringing the ball up the floor, and if the tables were turned and Heinrich was bringing the ball up the floor and Bron went flying, *tweet!!!* But it was Bron bringing the ball up and Heinrich getting shouldered, so play on.

There are so many examples throughout the game, but especially at the end.

Look how many FTs Rose has had the entire series. I know he hasn't played the entire series, but he is hardly EVER at the line, which is inexcusable for how squirrely he is.

As many fouls as Noah gets called for while being aggressive, he's not getting fouled while being aggressive?

Cavs, though? STAY at the line.

"Don't believe me; just watch."

Last edited:
dont let 1 game fool you bro. dude is still slowing down. that bounce is much lower. He's still a supreme athlete, but he gets gassed much faster now. There's only so much that hyperbaric chamber can help.
Meh, he's still about to go to the ECF and could very well go to the NBA Finals this year. Still putting up 27 7 and like 10 or something like that against the bulls. He isn't shooting the ball as well and his turnovers are through the roof, but nothing that he's doing / not doing is really noteworthy enough to suggest that he's "declining."

assuming spurs fade, dallas is dead, portland breaks apart, why doesn't KD jump ship to the rockets/warriors/clippers and i think that'll be an easier road than going thru bron 

Lebron is on the backslide of his career.

He's not the scary juggernaut of a beast that one should be scared of anymore. That team is very beatable.

it could also be that he's leading a brand new young with a tony dungy puppet coach too. bron will just take 4 weeks off next season instead of 2 and come back like this again. TOs just means he's handling the ball a ton (and he's getting guarded by a top 3 perimeter defender). against the bulls he's going 28 11 8 2 and 2 with two clutch plays. he's fine. 

I don't get it.

I don't hate Kobe or Mike or anybody not Paul Pierce.

I think dudes are worried he'll pass their favorite guys in the eyes of other fans, so they feel a duty to try and knock dude down a peg from their computers :lol:

BINGO! BEEN saying that. That's EXACTLY what it is. Goes back even BEFORE Bron too and i BEEN calling that out on cats.

:lol:  People hate LeBron like he slept with their moms man.

We are all witnessing a legend at work. Let that man be great. He's beating the Bulls as the only seasoned vet on his squad. 

I don't get it.

I don't hate Kobe or Mike or anybody not Paul Pierce.

I think dudes are worried he'll pass their favorite guys in the eyes of other fans, so they feel a duty to try and knock dude down a peg from their computers :lol:

The funny thing about it is that no matter how much negative things they say about him it will never matter in reality because it won't ever effect him or his legacy. He's still the best player in the world. One of the best players to ever play the game and will go down as top 5 of all time. I use to be similar to these dudes with my kobe hate from 05-010. Thankfully I'm not like that anymore and can appreciate greatness whether I'm a fan of that player or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom