OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeter was born into that organization and had A LOT of true GREATS to mentor him

I don't see the connection there at all besides the mild mannered personalities 

god-like
he'll be up there with jeter/messier/etc
knicks aint win a damn chip in nearly 40 yrs. 1 nyk chip will put him up as one of the btter ny athlete

Last edited:
Yall talkin like next year is in the bag for the same teams... as if PG wont return full force and hopefully the pacers make some moves to shake up the east. as if the bulls wont improve with rose confidently back in the rotation and at full strength with pau. as if the heat wont be back with bosh and wade fully recovered with whiteside. as if OKC wont be back on top when kd is healthy again. like harden n dwight wont come back hungrier now that theyve taste blood (they arent making it this year) yall talk just to talk all the time. no thought process at all.

LEBRON AND KYRIE have been great. but they're not infallible. They're not bulldozing any team, even in the east...and the east is crippled right now. Whether love dips or not, who cares. hes not even a factor right now. and he wasnt really a factor when he was in. this is about bron and kyrie lets keep it real. and kyrie's health is now in question. dude is fighting for it right now but hes gotta be smart. if he goes down, cavs are done. 

lets stop making predictions for now and enjoy this wonderful ride. i hope to see rose in rare form next game. i hope to see kyrie have a good game. butler have a good game. i want lebron to choke but if he doesn't, i hope its SPECTACULAR like this last game. but yall are tripping saying "walking finals appearance" and discounting teams left n right. overrating teams like the wiz. no1 even mentioned the hawks (LOL) yall gotta simmer down

Last edited:
 Police: Kendrick Perkins in 'Verbal Altercation' With His Wife

CE5x75AWgAM-DxC.jpg

http://t.co/uKP5ve9541
yall did this 

The way the Bulle squandered this series D Rose never deserves a ring, Can't beat a depleted Cavs team with a hurt Kyrie, they lost Pau Gasol game 3 but still, top to bottom the Bulls have a better roster

They lose this series I will never look at em as real contenders again, back to back disappointing outs in the playoffs to the Wizards, then a Cavs team at like 60% c'mon man!

what the hell did d.rose do? he's been doing his thing this whole series. Well, if your squad loses to the fools gold hawks, yall will never be contenders either. see how that works?

Hype beast is tight that John Wall will never be as great as Derrick Rose.Don't pay him no mind

If both of yall think, the Bulls will ever be closer yall to a chip while Lebron is in league, yall wild

I made excuses for Rose and the Bulls before but now idk them dudes are screwed

damn you just put korver and ray allen in the same sentence. :smh: :lol:  

i put "or". kd elevates off his foot, it‘s not a secret he out shoots guy with his height. he doesn‘t clamp people down, doesn‘t show boat, just one dimensional. his footwork is far from anything we‘ve seen kobe do. this is a fact dough. no other guard, wing man, scorer has the footwoek.

KD gonna roid out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom