OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yikes at that final play for Washington. :lol: Terrible ending to a great Wizards half.

Wall :smokin

ATL, y u do dis? :smh:

I been telling people to wait on Otto. He's only been a victim of his draft slot. Missing his first summer league / training camp didn't help. He never looked like a complete bum whenever he was given minutes. 

If you saw him enough @ Georgetown...this isn't a surprise. He's not and never will be a star but he's everything you want in a role player.

Thay Hawks cheerleader
noah.png

Porter starting picking up steam at the end of the season and whenever he plays well they win.

Classic glue guy, defends, rebounds, runs the floor well and will hit an open shot.

When they first drafted him I loved it but didn't like how he looked when I watched him but he also wasn't getting enough minutes.

Glad to see him do well.

NBA on TNT @NBAonTNT

@JohnWall's sign language to ATL fans= I'm a beast! pic.twitter.com/Q5ndtmyPBu

IDIOTS 
laugh.gif

That tweet will be gone in the next ten minutes, they cant be serious.

Last edited:
[quote name="Antidope"]NBA on TNT @NBAonTNT
@JohnWall's sign language to ATL fans= I'm a beast! pic.twitter.com/Q5ndtmyPBu

IDIOTS :lol:  

That tweet will be gone in the next ten minutes, they cant be serious.
[/quote]These fools gon' have dummies running around throwing up gang signs thinking that they're proclaiming to the world "I'm a beast!!" :lol: x :smh: x :wow:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom