OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name="akajaedeuce"]I believe hes 47.

just shy of Ska's age...

which is just shy of CP's age.[/quote]C'mon, man. :lol:

Got me pushing 50. Y u do dis? :frown:

:lol:

Originally Posted by akajaedeuce  
I believe hes 47.

just shy of Ska's age...

which is just shy of CP's age.
C'mon, man.
laugh.gif

Got me pushing 50. Y u do dis?
frown.gif

laugh.gif
dibbs on guarding SKA and CP at the hoop summit

What about Barkley, Malone, Ewing, KD, guys who aren't in the ****** PG theory but still didn't (and haven't) won?

thata another theory. sometimes u just come up shortn but i wouldnt draft a PG for the most part if i had the number 1,pick.

[QUOTE name="akajaedeuce"]
Originally Posted by akajaedeuce 

I believe hes 47.

just shy of Ska's age...

which is just shy of CP's age.
C'mon, man. :lol:

Got me pushing 50. Y u do dis? :frown:

:lol:
dibbs on guarding SKA and CP at the hoop summit
[/quote]

idk man, that rough ***, aggressive old man game is nothing to take lightly. old dudes be hella physical, especially if they arent quick enough to keep up.

thata another theory. sometimes u just come up shortn but i wouldnt draft a PG for the most part if i had the number 1,pick.
Well you wouldn't have selected anyone else that year considering the circumstances

In a re-draft, Kobe would go 1, Iverson, Nash and Allen would follow

Last edited:
man i'm not really going on on a limb, but i think at least one series ends tonight.

not sure which (most likely the clippers vs rockets)

How you've lived this long with all that stress is a testament to the human will to survive.

TBH, its actually gotten harder as the team's gotten better. When expectations are always low, its hard to be disappointed and frustrated. Its a whole different story when you actually think the team is good enough to win.

[quote name="rck3sactown"]dibbs on guarding SKA and CP at the hoop summit
[/quote]I love it. :smokin

idk man, that rough ***, aggressive old man game is nothing to take lightly. old dudes be hella physical, especially if they arent quick enough to keep up.

Dont forget the meat wrinkle. Old peeps love using their buttocks to grind in the post. A bit too much for me dough.

I've been following the Clippers since Piatkowski, EARLY Pike.

Around then?

Nope. I go back to Danny Manning, Charles Smith, Gary Grant, Ken Norman, Reggie Williams and . . . wait for it . . . the great Benoit Benjamin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom