OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder if the east coast heads stayed up to watch the rest of the game after the clips got up by 19. When they found out the clips lost they be
eek.gif
roll.gif

How crazy is this series?

Clippers beat the Rockets at home in game 1 with no CP3.

Rockets get blown out 2 consecutive games and let Austin Rivers look like Allen Iverson.

Rockets are down 13 entering the 4th in an elimination game on the road and come back to blow out the Clips with Harden on the bench.

Been trash for the majority of the postseason.

Blake played like a ****boy in the 4th. Faking lob psses instead taking open shots. Chris Paul the only dude who looked like he wanted to win.
We're back to scapegoating Jamal Crawford again

Blake trash in the 4th

Barnes, Rivers and Reddick been buns

But na, it's Crawford :rofl:

Yall are sad man

My man. Did you not read my post? I blamed everybody but Chris Paul. Why you defending Jamal so hard? :rofl:

If warriors move on, they wash either of these teams.
Clippers going to play 14 out of 14 games. And have played every other day since mid April :x

NBA on ESPN ‏@ESPNNBA 3m3 minutes ago

Clippers led by 19 points with 2:35 left in 3rd quarter.

Rockets won game by 12 points.

:x that is insane

How crazy is this series?

Clippers beat the Rockets at home in game 1 with no CP3.

Rockets get blown out 2 consecutive games and let Austin Rivers look like Allen Iverson.

Rockets are down 13 entering the 4th in an elimination game on the road and come back to blow out the Clips with Harden on the bench.
Take CP3 and Harden out for game 7 and game 7 will be an instant classic
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom