OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
pimp.gif

VIDEO: #Rockets after leaving the court pic.twitter.com/v1CxR5ceRt
— James Starks (@JamesStarksKPRC) May 15, 2015

No one was wearing Clippers gear til the CP3 trade

i actually like the clippers way before the hype. i actually owned a shirt :lol: and would get a lot of **** for wearing it. now that all the bandwagon hype is in full gear i decided to use that shirt as a slop towel

edit:

wish there was a video of the clips heading back to their locker room

Last edited:
i actually like the clippers way before the hype. i actually owned a shirt :lol: and would get a lot of **** for wearing it. now that all the bandwagon hype is in full gear i decided to use that shirt as a slop towel
Was it during the Elton brand era? Man he was pretty damn good back then
Now he's a corpse for the Hawks

Last edited:
Word. I expected the Bulls to lose.

We're talking about collapse. You gotta look at how the teams played. If the Cavs had lost that game, that would've been a collapse. Bulls just laid down. The Clips literally didn't come back on the court in the 4th. They must've sent in a bunch of look alikes.
Somewhere around the end of the 3rd quarter this happened

View media item 1534672

Last edited:
I want to see the Clippers and the Warriors match up in wcf so that Shaun Livingston can ball up the clippers :smokin

What a chockjob. Never seen a team look lost and panic like that in 4th. Felt like there was a lid on the Clips basket

CP3 and Blake had their hands around their necks in that 4th. Franchise players don't let that collapse happen

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom