OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

indifferent.gif
its the only Canadian thing I haven't been able to shake off yet
indifferent.gif

You're not new here. You know way time it is.

Guarantee, they are LOADED.

LET the Clippers lose on Sunday. Them two'll be ready. Bet.
Sea rarely misses a chance to slander

Pre-season, All-Star game, Skills Competition, Shooting Stars comp... I mean game 6 collapse at home.. that's just JUICY
I pulled a cp0 and didnt show up to a crucial playoff game 
ohwell.gif
tired.gif

why do you think i unloaded all my shots before my flight 
laugh.gif

damn cant believe i missed the choke job because of a flight
you are always flying

I am jelly
i go to hk this sunday 

all this travel is tiring, i just want to settle down and enjoy summer 
Nice! Are you just stopping there in your way to China?
just got to shanghai and im making a 2 day trip to hk

returning to vancouver in 12 days tho, just a short visit home to be at my sisters highschool graduation 

That was probably the biggest choke job ever in the playoffs

People were saying no way in hell the rockets could come back from 3-1 but you should never say never

If they do win on sunday man what a complete choke job by the clippers...

Its all about momentum.

Their shooting and rebounding has quickly picked up while the clippers have dropped

Its very rare you see deandre jordan play 41 minutes andnot crack double digits in rebounds. Blake only had 8 as well.

No way the hustle and dominance of the boards changes in game 7 especially in houston.

Nice! Are you just stopping there in your way to China?
just got to shanghai and im making a 2 day trip to hk

returning to vancouver in 12 days tho, just a short visit home to be at my sisters highschool graduation 
Wow thats awesome! 

tbh, 12 days seems about right for me. Not sure I could last any longer in China/HK 
laugh.gif
to be fair it seems short for me because this is the first summer since graduating highschool that im not spending in shanghai 

So the rockets made that comeback with harden on the bench? I didn't see him make one basket that whole highlight.

i doubt josh smith can hit consecutive 3 pointers in the trainning , what he did yesterday is like winning the lotto , aint happenin again 

it's 6am & i'm still up :smh:.....anyway

i expect Houston to carry this newfound confidence & optimism into Sunday. a couple days ago they were dead in the water, now they're preparing for a game 7.

i'm taking Houston by 5

Last edited:
Tapped out for HOU/LAC.

Skimming through the thread looked like I miss an incredible comeback.
mean.gif

Haven't watched the highlight yet. Did the Clippers **** the bed like the Bulls did?

Of course I stay up for MEM/GSW blowout the other day but not this.
laugh.gif
frown.gif

Officiating has been mad inconsistent this series, one game they give Harden those ticky tacky foul calls and next they dont

There have legit been games that he looks over like damn yall have beef with me or what

Tapped out for HOU/LAC.

Skimming through the thread looked like I miss an incredible comeback. :smh:

Haven't watched the highlight yet. Did the Clippers **** the bed like the Bulls did?

Of course I stay up for MEM/GSW blowout the other day but not this. :lol: :frown:

Dude your falling asleep basically everygame, this late night playoff game life isn't for you im guessing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom