OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/2144161/failblake.gif[img]

pretty much sums up last night

Last edited:
640x640.png.1970f82c428e4c1999146320f0cb8961.large

Ay dios mio

I feel bad for Chris Paul. He keeps having to weather these storms and nothing comes easy for this team. The west is ****** brutal and he might have another 7 games series of they advance. GSW may be a little easier matchup on the front court for both the clips and rockets but very difficult road nonetheless.  
Not me...

All that crying in the first round after beating the Spurs...

mean.gif

dude is getting hella out coached by mchale 
There's no way you lose that game last night at home.

I turned the game off, and I know I wasn't alone in doing so. It seemed like too tough of a hill to climb, but the Rockets somehow pulled it off.

True definition of resiliency right there.

I can't put this on Doc. Josh Smith and Brewer had the quarters of their lives and his players blew a 19 point lead. That's not coaching, that's players choking.

See the Clippers have a pretty decent lead, turn the game off to go do other things.

*Thinks series is over*

*Wakes up to James Harden*

TF?

How you blow a 19 point lead in a closeout game

man, watching those highlights was cringe worthy lol i blame blake his defense was what allowed josh smith to go ham.

You can almost here the CP3 haters gassing up the slander bus :lol:. Turned it off after the clips went up 19 but no excuse to blow that kinda lead late in closeout game on your home floor...NONE!

Warriors in 6 if clippers beat Houston. Warriors in 5 if rockets advance.

Unfortunately, gotta agree with this assessment. GSW is just playing too well right now and the Grizzlies seem to have helped them find that next gear needed to win a title.

"What a year," Tristan Thompson said. "Fourth year with the Cavaliers. The previous three years we were thinking about the lottery and who we were gonna draft. Now I am playing with this father (LeBron) here. What a ride. I will enjoy this for a day and just get ready for the next opponent." 
katt_williams_pimpin_04_bleep_v61.jpg

theres a dame dash tweet in there somewhere, but I am not worthy of the attempt

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom