OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@JimmySpencerNBA: Interesting from @CP3 via @SpearsNBAYahoo: "... With James on the bench, they play a lot more free & they play with a lot more confidence."

I see you Chris...

laugh.gif

Grizz are not winning without Tony Allen. The looks Golden State was getting + them feeling more confident without him being on the floor makes a big difference. Grizz can find a way to score the basketball WITH TA on the floor, they have done it all year long. I'm more confident in them finding a way to score with Tony Allen on the floor than defending Golden State without him.

You have to think Memphis gets a lot of extra possessions with him on the floor. From going for loose balls, steals and grabbing defensive boards. Its a lot more he can do on the floor than it simply being "trying to score in the half court with Tony Allen". We missed a lot of the things I listed above in Games 4 and 5 without him playing significant minutes.

This is not the case for every team the Grizz face, but against Golden State they need him playing significant minutes. Its proven that when both Conley and Allen play a lot of minutes against Golden State, they win a lot more than lose. Only 1 loss in like the last 4 seasons. Numbers can be skewed, but you can even look at each of the matchups this season. Conley missing in Game 1 (blowout), TA only playing 15 minutes in Game 4 (blow out), no TA in Game 5 (blow out). No Conley or TA in one of the season games (blow out), TA gets injured in the earlier game against GSW during the season and only played like 18 minutes (blow out).

Our best chance will be TA and Conley both logging 30+ minutes.

Last edited:
Feels good to advance, esp with all the injuries, Bulls really have no excuse.

So Far I have been to every playoff game, not sure if I will be able to do that next round, but will def make it to 1.

Didn't post this on NT, but last 3 times I went to the game, ran into Rachel Nicholas, If you check my IG, you can see me heckling her in the most recent video lol

Last edited:
I guarantee we don't go down like the Chicago and LA did at home in game 6. Please lord let us advance! Wall one round further than CP3 and the Wizards one round further than the Bulls.

NT NBA thread cosmic justice.

A guarantee not to collapse, followed by a prayer to your God for advancement, Bruh.

Side note: And Houston has no chance at advancing to the WCF, but they have a chance.

Last edited:
I'm happy for Shump and JR but lets not re write history here. JR is a potentially solid 6th man and Shump is a second string role player. "great perimeter defender" LOL [emoji]128513[/emoji]

Last edited:
I'm happy for Shump and JR but lets not re write history here. JR is a potentially solid 6th man and Shump is a second string role player. "great perimeter defender" LOL [emoji]128513[/emoji]
if it werent for injuries, i think Iman wouldve been what Jimmy Butler is today.

Last edited:
I still can't believe what I saw. Props to the Rockets, man.

Clippers don't stand a chance in Game 7. 

What if they play harden? Then the clips will have a good chance. Think about how much it must suck for him right now. The dude is going to shoot 50+ times in game 7.

Last edited:
Even a 70-80% TA? 30+ minutes?

Better than no TA at all. I'm sure its not going to be easy, but I think a 70-80% TA defensively is better than Calathes, Udrih and VC playing more minutes against Curry and Klay. :lol:

Sidenote:

But, I did not realize how much Conley had to go through after the facial fractures. Doctors told him he could not sneeze until after the surgery and he could not open his mouth after the surgery. They tried feeding him applesauce and he would just continue to throw up, which is how he lost a lot of weight. :x

Last edited:
Feels good to advance, esp with all the injuries, Bulls really have no excuse.

So Far I have been to every playoff game, not sure if I will be able to do that next round, but will def make it to 1.

Didn't post this on NT, but last 3 times I went to the game, ran into Rachel Nicholas, If you check my IG, you can see me heckling her in the most recent video lol

bruhhh if iwas u i woulda jumped down into the tunnell and seduced her into giving u dat magical pum pum that ino she has

T.A.'s running and lateral movement is gonna be severely hindered. I wonder what they're going to shoot him up with for the pain. he better hope it doesnt snap. especially with the intensity that he plays with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom