OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Extremes.

Josh smith raining 3s

Jj redick cant hit one.

I mean, yeah expecting the barnes rivers crawford and redick quartet to shoot 90% is silly, but what they've done over the past 2 games? Those are extremes. Just happening at the wrong time.

The idea is that eventually things should regress to where they are supposed to be. Matt barnes was not this bad of a shooter this yr, especially the end of the sas series and beginning of this one. JJ has been lights out all year. Its an extreme slump that they are in at the wrong time, while guys like josh smith are on the other end of the extreme spectrum.

The same people that's said that they don't see Clippers winning game 7 in Houston were also the ones who said GSW didn't have a shot to win in Memphis :lol:

And also the same people who said Memphis didn't stand a chance against the Warriors :lol:

I think what these playoffs have taught a lot of people is just simply watch the games and enjoy. I understand making predictions and all, but making outlandish comments because a team lost 1 or 2 games in a series will more than likely come back to bite you. I don't think I ever seen that many people on the Memphis bandwagon after that 2-1 start against GSW :lol: . I knew we were doomed then.

Based on some of the outlandish comments, Clippers should have been done in 5 or 6 games against the Spurs. The Hawks should be out the playoffs, Grizz should be out right now, Rockets would be out in 5, etc etc. Save the slander for when the team is actually out some time :lol: . The one series everyone felt would probably be the most competitive was Bulls / Cavs and that series ended before the rest of them :lol:

Either way, I want Washington and Memphis to win tonight. I need three Game 7's.

It's not over yet homie.

I still can't get over this. Josh Smith saved Rockets' season.
:rofl:

This Sunday is going to be very exciting.

One of the reasons why I love game seven. It's always been unpredictable. Wish both teams best of luck.

Last edited:
Now could those extremes extend into a 3rd straight game? Absolutely, and the season would be over for us.

But we were one of the best shooting teams in the league this year and have been ice cold from 3 over the past 2 games. Uncharacteristic and extreme.

[quote name="omariwestafari"][quote name="DarthSka"]I really have no idea what to think of Gm 7 on Sunday. :lol:[/quote]well if clips score more than the rockets than they will defintely win

althoughhh

if rockets can score just one point more than the clippers then they will be on their way to the wcf

[/quote]Repped. :rofl:

How crazy if the one 2nd round series that appeared to be lopsided while the other 3 seemed to be toss ups, ends up being the only that that goes to a game 7 
eek.gif

Now could those extremes extend into a 3rd straight game? Absolutely, and the season would be over for us.

But we were one of the best shooting teams in the league this year and have been ice cold from 3 over the past 2 games. Uncharacteristic and extreme.
not really. yall have a lack of depth and its equating to fatigue. 

you have JJ guarding harden the whole game and expect him to be lights out...not gonna happen especially after the brutal series with the spurs.  

its not crazy they missed shots in the 4th yesterday it's just crazy that it was that bad. clippers are tired and they play at a fast pace. that doesn't help them. imo they are better served slowing it down especially since they are away

deandre is gassed. banging bodies with dwight for 6 games who is obviously much stronger is a tough task.

Last edited:
its crazy what the rockets did I went to sleep when the Clippers were up 19, and woke up 3am, to look at the score, and Bam, the rockets won....smh
Word, I woke up hearing Doc on my tv at the podium. I was so confused wondering why he was talking as if the Clippers lost
laugh.gif
OH
eek.gif

not really. yall have a lack of depth and its equating to fatigue. 
you have JJ guarding harden the whole game and expect him to be lights out...not gonna happen especially after the brutal series with the spurs.  
its not crazy they missed shots in the 4th yesterday it's just crazy that it was that bad. clippers are tired and they play at a fast pace. that doesn't help them. imo they are better served slowing it down especially since they are away

deandre is gassed. banging bodies with dwight for 6 games who is obviously much stronger is a tough task.

doesnt help if he burns

Everybody flipped their opinion after two games :lol:

This is the same team. Inconsistency has hurt them for three years now. We're gonna win out and win the Championship now doe. I seent it.

wat specific layup are u all talkig bout? all i know is dat the clipps looked scary and played hot potato towards the end. j.smith gave no damns and shot a three leaving the clippers HEAD HUNG while doc was doing his pedestrian look left, look right shake.

you know which layup. The greatest layup of all time. MJ over the Lakers. Going for the right handed dunk and then deciding in midair to switch hands and finish with the left. The 2nd greatest being the dr.j when he started on one side of the hoop and finished on the other side with the right hand.

blakes was sick, but i've seen mike do better behind the head no look layups. blakes looked clumsy as hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom