OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Riley acting like a ***. Man up and move on
nah hes just spitting the truth. everyone knew it once lebron made his decision. he made sure to hold the heat hostage while the rest of the league made moves. then he makes a decision makes HIS moves and left the heat to struggle. riles just keeping it real. dont smile in our faces when u know ur about to stab us. simple as that. they had mad meetings and he told riles not to worry. went on back to back vacays chillin while the heat were missing opportunities to recover from losing him etc etc.

its all good tho. like dude above said, we are ALL good next year if everyone can stay healthy, and spoelstra actually trains the team to shoot better. i dont have any faith in spo tho, but at least we should be healthy

[quote name="TEKtheMAESTRO"]i hate lebron. but objectively respect his game and recognize him as the most complete player in the game and possibly ever. you CAN  hate and be objective.[/quote]You're right; that 3rd sentence is definitely true. I shouldn't imply that someone CAN'T be passionate and objective. I will contend that it is extremely difficult, and consequentially extremely rare.

If those first 2 sentences describe your stance on Bron, that would definitely put you in rare company, because there are very few people who can say those first two sentences together regarding LeBron.

Conversely, in my observation it's just as rare to find someone who could say "Oh, I'm a huge LeBron fan, but the criticisms of him are valid." And that's the company I'm in, because that's my take on him. Huge fan, but dude is a corny diva, fake, had 4th quarter issues like crazy pre-Miami and even a little that first year. But dude is a beast.

Last edited:
Just last year kyrie was overrated & had tunnel vision

But now since lebron is hiding his flaws & all kyrie has to do is score, all of a sudden kyrie is a top 5 pg & lebron has another superstar

Kevin love puts up empty stats last year & was considered the best pf but now since hes the 3rd option putting up 16 & 10, its lebrons fault he fell off

JR smith is relevant again because all he has to do is sit at the 3 point line, but just last year as a 2nd option he was trash

The bron effect is real

can't lie, i agree with this 100%

No Ryan :lol:

Theres Bird, Erving, Lebron, Hondo that you could put before Pippen

Theres Duncan, Barkley, Malone, KG, McHale,Petitt and Dirk that you could put before Rodman
That's why I said arguably. I got both them top 3 at their position. And u can argue both them were the best.
Personally tho i got Rodman > Mchale, Pettit, Dirk, and KG Greatest rebounder and defender of all time. Arguably. Could guard all 5 positions effectively.
And Id put Scottie at 3rd behind LBJ and Bird.

I’m not so sure that the decibel level is legal there,” Williams said. “I’m serious…They’ve done studies on that. Being on the competition committee, there’s got to be something to that because it does get a little out of hand.”

Is it similar to OKC with the fake crowd noise added in? If so, he may have a point :lol:

Riley acting like a ***. Man up and move on
nah hes just spitting the truth. everyone knew it once lebron made his decision. he made sure to hold the heat hostage while the rest of the league made moves. then he makes a decision makes HIS moves and left the heat to struggle. riles just keeping it real. dont smile in our faces when u know ur about to stab us. simple as that. they had mad meetings and he told riles not to worry. went on back to back vacays chillin while the heat were missing opportunities to recover from losing him etc etc.

its all good tho. like dude above said, we are ALL good next year if everyone can stay healthy, and spoelstra actually trains the team to shoot better. i dont have any faith in spo tho, but at least we should be healthy

I agree

Nobody feels sorry for the Heat but actually Lebron probably did the Heat dirtier than he did the Cavaliers with the Decision

Playing GM for 2 teams :lol:

Wow. Rilley on the uncertainty of building last summer not knowing about LeBron, "No more smiling faces with hidden agendas."
— Ira Winderman (@IraHeatBeat)

April 20, 2015

Kevin-Garnett-Reaction-at-2013-Dunk-Contest.gif

always respected riles

No Ryan :lol:

Theres Duncan, Barkley, Malone, KG, McHale,Petitt and Dirk that you could put before Rodman

Personally tho i got Rodman > Mchale, Pettit, Dirk, and KG Greatest rebounder and defender of all time. Arguably. Could guard all 5 positions effectively.

You dont believe that about Rodman :lol:

Last edited:
You're right; that 3rd sentence is definitely true. I shouldn't imply that someone CAN'T be passionate and objective. I will contend that it is extremely difficult, and consequentially extremely rare.

If those first 2 sentences describe your stance on Bron, that would definitely put you in rare company, because there are very few people who can say those first two sentences together regarding LeBron.

Conversely, in my observation it's just as rare to find someone who could say "Oh, I'm a huge LeBron fan, but the criticisms of him are valid." And that's the company I'm in, because that's my take on him. Huge fan, but dude is a corny diva, fake, had 4th quarter issues like crazy pre-Miami and even a little that first year. But dude is a beast.
all good. and yea, i love the game too much to sit here and speak nonsense on a player. if u love BASKETBALL u give respect where its due. like i said, my gripe with lebron is his offcourt shenanigans and his stans. but on court? nothing to say. dude improves EVERY summer on some aspect of his game. i cant even say that about many if ANY players in the league right now. he is like 90% complete. the only thing he is missing is handles, and im sure this summer he'll focus on it.

and i DEFINITELY critique whoever deserves it. wade is my favorite player, but he plays like a lil h** sometimes. the way he fell back to lebron disgusted me. i wanted to see them neck and neck when lebron came, and at first they did! but wade took a backseat to lebron and i never liked that. wade still hasn't improved his 3pter either in all these years. im VERY confident ill beat wade in a 3pt contest.... thats frickin terrible.

i love cp3. but his flopping handicaps his status as an ELITE (nearly all-time elite) pg. same story. if they deserve it? give it to em

No Ryan
laugh.gif

You dont believe that about Rodman
laugh.gif
It's 4/20, he's high

I’m not so sure that the decibel level is legal there,” Williams said. “I’m serious…They’ve done studies on that. Being on the competition committee, there’s got to be something to that because it does get a little out of hand.”

Is it similar to OKC with the fake crowd noise added in? If so, he may have a point :lol:

I have no idea. It's really loud in there. Last year I couldn't hear the whistles :lol:

so now the argument is, a team isn't that good if their star player leaves and they dont make playoffs? word? 

giphy.gif

No...it's if the star leaves and they go from "title contenders" to dead last.

They were not EVEN the same team after Bron left. Verajao quit on the team b/c of "injuries". Mo Will got traded to the Clips. Jamison was hurt. JJ Hickson and Ramon sessions were their best players.

The team was broken up. They trotted out lineups of Ramon Sessions, Manny Harris, Anthony Parker, Luke Harongody and Ryan Hollins.

But yeah...those are the same bums...

Ummm...Mo Will got traded because they were STINKING up the joint. The hell you talking about. He got traded after 35 or so games because they weren't winning with lebron's SECOND option. Yet, these guys were SOOO great right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom