OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Clippers suck, got lucky against the spurs and got exposed against a piss poor rockets team

kinda pathetic

Before Doc Rivers landed on a pot of gold (veteran big three) he was a below average coach who lost a 3-1 playoff series before and led the Magic to a 19 win season with a prime McGrady.

Some things don't change. By far the most overrated coach in this thread.

[QUOTE name="Julius Wrek"]What excuses is Doc gonna make this time?[/QUOTE]"I'm still interested in seeing what the series would have looked like if we truly had our own home arena. They've never beat us in our own home arena."

Bet. :smokin

"Blake who are you impersonating right now?" - Camera Man

"Fourth Quarter Playoff Blake Griffin" - Blake

Last edited:
Love it when everybody is thinking GSW is gonna wash the Rockets. They very well could, but the same ones predicting that are the same ones who thought the Rockets was gonna be trash this season, might lose vs the Mavs, lose vs the Clippers. And yet, here they are. WCF bound. Twenty years after the Rockets came back from 3-1. Twenty years after Ellie's Kiss of Death, same spot where Trevor sealed the deal today. Twenty years after Houston went on the road to face the best team who had the MVP. Admiral and the Spurs, now Steph and the Dubs. Rockets playing with house money at this point. :haaaaaaat

Last edited:
I find it weird when people call doc rivers overrated on NT.

I hardly ever see things like "Doc rivers is the best coach in the league" in this thread or anything remotely of the sort

Now for the WCF 
devil.gif

Man this is a coronation. The only question is would the Warriors have to sweat. Looks like they won't.:lol:

The question that really needs to be asked is whether the salary cap is actually good because this Warriors team is almost certainly going to be broken up because of it.

Last edited:
[quote name="nomnomdestroy"][QUOTE name="DarthSka"]Are you being sarcastic or did they really?

Because I tend to agree with Nelson on this one.[/QUOTE]4-0 by margins of 11, 12, 13, 25[/quote]Grats on the Finals, @Jumpman II. :lol:

Give 'em hell, Cheph Curry.

cp0 supporters you now have to choose

1. chris paul could have done more but didnt so he let his team down

2. chris paul isnt good enough to win a championship no matter how much help he has 

:nerd:

They literally have nothing to stand on anymore. Nothing.

I mean, remember when everyone's favorite advanced-stats-and-most-worthless website Grantland wrote this article?
http://grantland.com/the-triangle/i...clippers-are-the-second-best-team-in-the-nba/

Chris Paul is the most overrated player of the last decade.

Man this is a coronation. The only question is would the Warriors have to sweat. Looks like they won't.
laugh.gif

The question that really needs to be asked is whether the salary cap is actually good because this Warriors team is almost certainly going to be broken up because of it.
Same with Atlanta and what happened with the Thunder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom