OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
"You hate to equate sports with, like, death, but it does feel like a wake, or a funeral right now," said the Clippers' J.J. Redick.

Source:

http://www.latimes.com/sports/clippers/la-sp-clippers-plaschke-20150518-story.html

It's pretty clear that's this Clipper team built around CP3 & Blake that their window of opportunity is:

View media item 1538669
I wouldn't be surprised at all when DJ gets a max contract offer from plenty of team the Clips decide not to match it and let him walk.

Last edited:
JJ 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

[quote name="rck3sactown"][QUOTE name="DarthSka"]No #17 for L.A. Clikers. :frown: [/QUOTE]
this isn't real life :nerd: :x[/quote]Exactly what I thought when I saw your avy for the first time earlier.

Lmao at all the clippers fans...yall will always suck.
Just remember...you're still the clippers

Chris Paul sucks
Blake griffin sucks. Worst defensive player in the league.
Matt Barnes is trash
Glen Davis is a fat *****
Doc rovers is overrated trash
The wizards suck
Deandre jordan is a poor mans Dwight Howard

Cool. Hope you feel better about yourself now. Glad we could help.

chris paul needs to move to the east if he wants to make the finals 

only way we will get a cp0 vs lebby slanderbowl 

Lmao at all the clippers fans...yall will always suck.
Just remember...you're still the clippers

Chris Paul sucks
Blake griffin sucks. Worst defensive player in the league.
Matt Barnes is trash
Glen Davis is a fat *****
Doc rovers is overrated trash
The wizards suck
Deandre jordan is a poor mans Dwight Howard

It's just a game man, relax! Some people have way too much personal emotion invested into sports!

[quote name="sea manup"]chris paul needs to move to the east if he wants to make the finals 

only way we will get a cp0 vs lebby slanderbowl [/quote]Hawks? :nerd:

...just realized that DeAndre Jordan lost his money and this series to the dude whom was supposed to have taught him post moves...

I really dont know what you guys are talking about when it comes to Harrison Barnes.....actually let me take that back. It is YOU guys that dont know what you are talking about when it comes to Harrison Barnes.

The Warriors excercised team options for this and next season for Barnes. So even if we extended Barnes this offseason, his new contract wouldnt kick in until the 2016/17 season.

We dont have anywhere near the cap issues that you guys are claiming we will....even with the Draymond extension looming. Plus our ownership has already repeatedly stated we would happily pay the luxury tax to keep our players.
I agree.

However, it will be interesting how they will rid themselves of Lee's contract (or Iguodala even, but probably not) this summer.

Even if we simply let Lee's and Iggy's contracts expire, we are still looking at oaying the luxury tax for at most 2 seasons. Look at this chart. Our front office has done an excellent job with our contracts (sans David Lee). We should have no problem keeping our core together, especially given the expected cap increase.

View media item 1538678

Last edited:
Source:

http://www.latimes.com/sports/clippers/la-sp-clippers-plaschke-20150518-story.html

It's pretty clear that's this Clipper team built around CP3 & Blake that their window of opportunity is:

View media item 1538669
I wouldn't be surprised at all when DJ gets a max contract offer from plenty of team the Clips decide not to match it and let him walk.

Reading that article is the first time I've legit been sad today. Made me feel hopeless for a second. But **** him. He's never liked the Clips anyway.

[quote name="sea manup"]if the clippers trade cp to the hawks and end up making the WCF... :nerd: [/quote]Then the Hawks fail to make the conference finals after doing so this year... :nerd:

Reading that article is the first time I've legit been sad today. Made me feel hopeless for a second. But **** him. He's never liked the Clips anyway.

I mean seriously before the league stepped in and gifted CP3 to the Clippers what was there to like about the Clips.

The history of the franchise says it all.

If your looking for a sports columnist to kiss the Clippers *** read T.J. Simers column.

Originally Posted by a-friend  
Urbetterthenme, you don't believe in anything.
You just post. You being serious is gross.

Maybe you should get saved and accept Jesus, find something to believe in.
Wait, he really doesn't believe in anything?

Follow-up: what does that have to do with anything we're discussing in here?

Second follow-up: what's wrong with people who don't believe in anything? (tread lightly
wink.gif
)
What's wrong with calling urbetterthanme out on a little banter?

It has little to do with "believing in anything"

"belieiving in anything" can be replace with whatever you like.....

urbetterthanme "you know nothing"

urbetterthanme "you post garbage'

Urbetterthanme "you post whatever goes against the grain"

urbetterthanme " fill in the blank to your liking Ska"

Don't make this Church-ish. It wasn't. I get the tread lightly thing but, do whatever you like my man, It's your world "
wink.gif
"

edit: actually I just realized I didn't know what you meant by tread lightly, I just got it. (I'm a little slow tonight
wink.gif
)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom