OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
broom-dancing-o.gif

turbo and ozone :smokin

Harden is 0-6 to Steph The Warriors how is he MVP???

Y'all caring about the numbers too much.

It's about the win at the end of the day
Fixed it for you 

Its Harden vs The Warriors
Yea...

Harden all alone out there. All by himself.

that must be how his team kept the season alive with a 40 to 15 4th quarter in game 6 vs LAC, with Harden on the bench.

[quote name="nickmaz96"]@ROSGO21: Lockerroom just opened. Steph Curry & Draymond Green making loud jokes "hurry they have deadlines! Make your deadlines!" as media rushes in

:lol:[/quote]Appropriate. :lol:

josh smith couldn't wait to prove how fluke that was. son couldnt even sleep he was so anxious.

This is true. Josh back to being Josh.

I like how everybody says the Warriors aren't the Clippers, and this series is a wrap. That is true, too. Warriors ain't the Clippers.

But at the end of the day, same guys calling this series over are the same ones who thought the Rockets would struggle to make the playoffs this year.

Same ones who thought the Mavericks could possibly pull off the upset.

Same ones who wrote the Clippers into the WCF.

Same ones who thought the Rockets would get stomped these two games.

Rockets could very well get blown out Game 3. But they could very well win it. And if they do, considering how close this series has been, it's not out of the realm of possibility that they win Game 4.

Then we have a series again.

Forgive me for not listening to any of y'all. :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
Harden is 0-6 to Steph The Warriors how is he MVP???

Y'all caring about the numbers too much.

It's about the win at the end of the day

Fixed it for you 

Its Harden vs The Warriors

Bruh Klay is shooting 30 something percent and 14 something from 3.

Harden is getting help from James and Howard got 15 boards tonight. How is he doing it on his own?

Steph has a better supporting cast but damn Harden does have help. It ain't like he AI on a sixers team that went to the finals.

This is true. Josh back to being Josh.

I like how everybody says the Warriors aren't the Clippers, and this series is a wrap. That is true, too. Warriors ain't the Clippers.

But at the end of the day, same guys calling this series over are the same ones who thought the Rockets would struggle to make the playoffs this year.

Same ones who thought the Mavericks could possibly pull off the upset.

Same ones who wrote the Clippers into the WCF.

Same ones who thought the Rockets would get stomped these two games.

Rockets could very well get blown out Game 3. But they could very well win it. And if they do, considering how close this series has been, it's not out of the realm of possibility that they win Game 4.

Then we have a series again.
The same people who praised CP3 for the game-winning shot than later calling him a fraud, choke-artist.

[quote name="UrBetterthenME"]Lebron will not lose to this team[/quote] He advanced already or you just trolling?

Hardens bench is garbage, but they're still professional basketball players.

Whoop-Dee-Doo, they got hot against a defenseless Clippers team with 4th quarter Blake in true anxious form.

These players get paid MILLIONS OF DOLLARS and we can't expect a few nice games out of them? Josh Smith shoots like Korver for one night and it means the rockets have an amazing bench compared to the rest of the league? :lol:

Corey Brewer made a few lay ups on Austin Rivers and all of a sudden the Rockets are the 96 Bulls talent wise?

Cmon man :lol:
That team is TRASH. And I hate them. I hate them even more for being in the WCF instead of a real squad like the Spurs.

But you're lying to yourself if you think the rockets are where they are because of anyone not named James Harden. It's just the truth.

Info on Brian Windhorst asking Steph any questions in the post game? Had to be a little awkward 

bruh you know after every question he was answering in his head 'yeah well lebron would've made the shot. lebron would've had the triple double. lebron wouldn't let you get 5 3-pointers'

Hardens bench is garbage, but they're still professional basketball players.

Whoop-Dee-Doo, they got hot against a defenseless Clippers team with 4th quarter Blake in true anxious form.

These players get paid MILLIONS OF DOLLARS and we can't expect a few nice games out of them? Josh Smith shoots like Korver for one night and it means the rockets have an amazing bench compared to the rest of the league?
laugh.gif

Corey Brewer made a few lay ups on Austin Rivers and all of a sudden the Rockets are the 96 Bulls talent wise?

Cmon man
laugh.gif

That team is TRASH. And I hate them. I hate them even more for being in the WCF instead of a real squad like the Spurs.

But you're lying to yourself if you think the rockets are where they are because of anyone not named James Harden. It's just the truth.
Mind blown

It was like a few days ago when every single dude in here said Houston was 9 deep

wait so let me get this straight

the rockets DONT have a better supporting cast than the clippers? 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom