OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yall act like McHale even calls plays, you really want him to draw something up with the game on the line?

Even he knows his weakness, hence no timeout.
:lol: you do have a point there. but that leads to a whole other discussion about mchale as a coach. i just dont like the idea of forcing a guy to go 90 feet like that when you have a timeout at your disposal. but you're right, mchale isn't anything special when it comes to drawing stuff up.

that ****'s gay. funny in the internet meme-ing and trolling world, but gay in real life

Lil B is like Weird Al. Only difference is he makes all original music. Lil B is just a character anyway. He can actually rap without the antics.

Last edited:
the no timeout is fine. attack in transition before the defense even gets set. there was a lot of time. TO shouldve been taken once the play was dead. not sure how much time was left when he was force to give it up to dwight.what is mchale gonna draw up? iso james :nerd:
I'd be 100% behind and in favor of Lil B making the official playoff song for next year. Who's with me?

Last edited:

CFntjkGVEAABvRK.jpg

As soon as Harden passed that ball to Howard he was asking for it back.
Dwight would have got murdered by the defense if he drove that ball to the hoop.

It would have been even worse than Harden getting trapped.
Exactly what happened is what should have happened, we all know Houston played great but that isn't good enough and we should be thankful they are keeping it entertaining for us.

Last edited:
Makes sense when you think of James' playing style.

I guess, but he's also great in the open court. And even if they called time out, he still would have been "rushed" since there was only 7 seconds left in the game.

Damn, about that fumble at the end of the game

Before that, Harden had created separation before he passed to Dwight.

The way he is always surveying the floor and sizing up his defenders.

*Shrug*

But like I said last night, I love trying to score on a scrambling Warriors defense vs set Warriors defense out of a timeout.

For like the 27th time, he probably thought he had a different trailer. You can tell by his immediate reaction as he started to pass

Nah fam. I ain't tryna hear it, dude was open the minute he took that step back. There was no logical reason for a pass right there

Maybe you should, or else you wouldn't sound goofy and uninformed

It's goofy and uninformed to say that Harden should've taken that shot?

He was open on the separation. He goofed and passed the ball when he shouldn't have. Then he never had a good shot again lol

Last edited:
Bob Finnan ‏@BobCavsinsider · 1h1 hour ago  Atlanta, GA
Feeling in locker room is Kyrie Irving won't play

If the Hawks lose to the Cavs again at home with no Kyrie or Love, man...

a stepback jumper is a suspect decision in its own right when you are in transition with guys scrambling around. If he'd have taken a stepback and missed, the thread would have been full of "shoulda drove it", "shoulda passed it"

Bob Finnan ‏@BobCavsinsider · 1h1 hour ago  Atlanta, GA
Feeling in locker room is Kyrie Irving won't play

If the Hawks lose to the Cavs again at home with no Kyrie or Love, man...

Bron getting 40 points on 38 shots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom