OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This!

RIP, Warriors.
yup rip .
Hard to rebound makes. Golden State is in another realm offensively from ATL, CHI and BOS. Draymond is going to drag Tristan out on the perimeter and GS has been out rebounded in only 3 of the 11 games they've played so far. As far as being more balanced than MIA we just have to disagree on that. Still looks like Lebron isos either scoring or creating 3 point looks just like Miami.
true on the offense , i think  the talent is more balanced , not to mention younger. i think the heat team had bigger flaws then this cavs team. its going to be a great series. 

Last edited:
I see the NBA players trying bring the gold chain back. 

Too bad I added all mine to my gold bar.

You thinking too hard on it dude
:lol:

How so? Those are surface level, basic observations
That we all know. All I was saying was that Lebron and Curry could give us some nice 40 50 point games and you just can not count out these few top tier players. You out here talking about their teams are better than the raptors and sixers.....you don't say

So because Bron can have a 50 point game, I can't count him out? You know they have to win 4 games right? :lol:

And if GS is better than raptors and sixers then why make the comparison? :lol: It's comparing apples to oranges. Very poor analogy.

One team is very deep & features a star, the other team just features a star. The series won't be close.

for all my hate on lj , i think dude is going to get it this year..dude is playing for his legacy , 2-4 is a bad look.

.. dont know how people think the cavs are going to get blown out. its probably going to go 7 . 
NBA players care far less about "legacy" than NBA fans, pundits, and media critics do. Srs.

If Bron wins against the Warriors he deserves all the glory and should never be slandered again.
Gotta agree. If he can beat this Warriors team (assuming they stay healthy) i can't hold his Eastern Conference cakewalk against him this year

Chuck just said LeBron is top 10 behind Kobe, and never can crack his top 5 discuss. 

NBA players care far less about "legacy" than NBA fans, pundits, and media critics do. Srs.
CP0 probably doesn't, but yeah don't think that's true about a lot of the greats. Magic, Bird, MJ, Kobe etc. have all indicated very candidly on multiple occasions. They respect the history of the game and wanted to cement their places in history. 

His rings are already worth more than all of Kobe and MJ's competion to the title
jaguars-fan-gif.gif

Can't believe he got re-upped to be an Uncle Tom talking politics and social issues as well on CNN. Makes me embarrassed to share the same home state as him every time he opens his mouth.

they have a front court with size something the heat didnt have , much improved rebounding over the heat team. this team even with they injuries are more of a balanced team then the heat were . which is crazy to think of how much better theyd be with kyrie and k love at 100 or playing. 

which is wild considering that 2012 miami team would obliterate this cleveland team. even with a healthy kyrie and love. chalmers would laugh in kyrie face as he's hitting big 3s from kansas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom