OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cavs have been the overall worst team in the NBA over the past 4 years. LeBron comes back and they're 1 game from the Finals. 5th strait Finals appearance.

Respect

I remember during the offseason, MAD people were saying that Cavs would be lucky to reach the ECF. This team was too young, inexperienced and might not mesh well. NT was full of people saying that the Cavs would make the playoffs but probably get bounced early. I'm sure those same people will all say that LeBron had it easy in the East. He didn't play a good team, blah blah blah.

Not everyone. :pimp:

http://niketalk.com/t/608044/2014-2015-nba-predictions-thread

It was the offseason thread. Whatever thread it was when Pau signed to Chicago and Carmelo was doing his visits and Rose put on a private show for Carmelo. Mad people said Cleveland wouldn't make the ECF.

I think the Warriors inexperience in the Finals means nothing. Too good of a team for it to be a factor. Would love for Houston to extend the series as long as possible just to annoy people though :D

Last edited:
And y'all know this is karma that Lebron is having to win without Kevin Love and Kyrie Irving. He tried to take to easy way to the Finals by playing on the mosted stacked team in the East but the basketball gods wouldn't let him just get an easy championship.

Did i miss something? You guys acting like kyrie out for the season

He gon be there for the finals no?

Did i miss something? You guys acting like kyrie out for the season

He gon be there for the finals no?

He will but most things I've heard is that no matter how much rest he gets he won't be "right" until next year

I think the Cavs need Kyrie at 100% to even have a chance. If he's 50-60% Cavs are gonna get smoked

the cavs are the underdogs.

if you think otherwise you are delusional.

however, this will be a very exciting nba finals.

assuming the hawks and rockets dont win 4 straight lol.

I think the Warriors inexperience in the Finals means nothing. Too good of a team for it to be a factor. Would love for Houston to extend the series as long as possible just to annoy people though :D

Leaving Curry open for half his shots ain't extending a damn thing, dudes is on vacation already.

But yes you're right, Warriors inexperience doesn't matter, they're literally better than the Cavs in all fascets of the game.

Idk what dudes are talking about.

He will but most things I've heard is that no matter how much rest he gets he won't be "right" until next year

I think the Cavs need Kyrie at 100% to even have a chance. If he's 50-60% Cavs are gonna get smoked
Why do they need Kyrie at 100% to stand a chance? They need Kyrie to put pressure on Golden State's defense? You start with beating Golden State with great defensive rotations and locking down their shooters isn't impossible.

Why do they need Kyrie at 100% to stand a chance? They need Kyrie to put pressure on Golden State's defense? You start with beating Golden State with great defensive rotations and locking down their shooters isn't impossible.
no athletes by the time a season closes is at 100%.

Cavs not doing that. All those open threes Hawks had cause of defense breakdown in the final 2 minutes and OT

It wouldn't be a huge disappointment. Kyrie was asking what the playoffs felt like in the beginning of the year but the warriors are inexperienced >D No one on that team besides Lebron, Mike Miller and Shawn Marion have done anything of worth in the finals but the warriors are inexperienced >D Nearly half of the roster never even made the playoffs but the warriors are inexperienced >D   Kyrie and Love aren't even playing and the current 2nd option on this team flip flops between JR and Tristan but golden opportunity he says >D I wonder about yall sometimes...

I'm saying :lol:,I was seriously wondering if there was sarcasm intended there.

This Warriors team that has been in the playoffs each of the past 3 seasons is vastly more experienced than the Cavs...

Last edited:
Cavs not doing that. All those open threes Hawks had cause of defense breakdown in the final 2 minutes and OT
In the grand scheme of the series, the Hawks offense has came to a halt in the ECF due to the Cavs' defensive rotations. No team will rotate on a string 100% of the time, but Blatt & Co's defensive gameplan has rendered the Hawks no type of offensive balance, even with Horford going off early last night.

Myrie's gotta play if the cavs want to win the series. That pretty obvious
It'd be a huge help to Cleveland, but their defense is much better with him off the floor, has been all season. For depth purposes and shot creating ability, it's no question that Kyrie would help the Cavaliers' chances. I'm just not seeing the Warriors to have few holes.

^unless the nba moves it up a couple days, as they said may be possible(in case of both sweeps).

bron averaging a trip dub this series :x

Last edited:
There is a rumor that–despite what NBA has said (and I've relayed)–they MIGHT move up the finals to June 2 if GSW and CLE both sweep.

— Tim Kawakami (@timkawakami) May 24, 2015

They are who we thought they were

NBA released a statement saying if they both sweep they will move up the Finals
Silver making those executive decisions 
pimp.gif

If they don't move it up prepare your bodies for the "they giving LeBron and co. all the time they need to heal and get their HGH"

Last edited:
Myrie or not im giving to the Dubs,

They aint the Bulls with their beef amongst each other

Or the Hawks who are really plain trash

They actually are good on both sides of the ball and gave displayed that all postseason, your only as good as your last game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom