OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if it was a concussion, is there anything that makes the GS medical staff reveal that? Call it a contusion and avoid going through the protocol.

No reason to slander Houston, they got further than any of us thought. And they repaired the clippers slander bus so I tip my hat to em.

Call me out then
already did with your 100 rep thing.

like i said reps dont matter but u here trying to come at people for being "new members and having low reps"

to me a good nter is someone who contributes positiviley and keep all the vibes positive.

u out here saying steph is faking his injury like its a joke.

So, a contusion would mean that Steph has a large-scale bruise on his actual brain tissue. Different from a concusion, which would be a large impairment of his entire brain.

This could be good or bad, depending on the actual size of the contusion and the location of said contusion.

They're usually paired though, meaning he most likely has a concussion too.

not looking good guys

These gosh darn rockets are letting the flipping game get away from them. Everything was Okely dokely when their shots were falling but that klay diddly Thompson stepped up and did a number on them. It should be one heck of a 2nd half

Sorry for cussing

dudes in here the type of people to spit in a cops face for no reason at all then tell their friends that they got treated unfairly after they get their butt beat 

Last edited:

So, a contusion would mean that Steph has a large-scale bruise on his actual brain tissue. Different from a concusion, which would be a large impairment of his entire brain.

This could be good or bad, depending on the actual size of the contusion and the location of said contusion.

They're usually paired though, meaning he most likely has a concussion too.

not looking good guys
how can they determine the contusion so quickly though? similar testing as concussion for preliminary diagnosis then off to the hospital for further tests?

i played football so head injuries always scare me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom