OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Breaking News: Commisioner Adam Silver has scheduled 2016 a preseason game featuring Portland Trailblazers in Spain
laugh.gif
Is this real because if so
roll.gif
roll.gif

Star Wars is overrated? :lol:

I think some people dislike anything that's not from their generation

Its just the new generation that take it out on the old generation because 98 percent of everything in the new generation sucks.

Their two top rappers are wack beyond belief. One is from an old canadian kids soap opera. The other acts like hes from a canadian kids soap opera.

Trash like hunger games biting off battle royale. A movie like 50 shades of grey woulda been treated like showgirls back in the day.

But not everybody like that. Alot kids these days respect old music, movies, and culture. Hell jordan brand would be out of business if they didnt.

Who in the hell would hate on martin lawrence and dave chappelle?

Nets coach Lionel Hollins isn’t focused on stopping Kyle Korver: ‘It’s not like we’re talking Stephen Curry’

Kyle Korver led all scorers during Atlanta’s Game 1 win over the Nets, finishing with 21 points on 6-of-12 shooting, which included knocking down 5-of-11 from three-point distance.

But Nets coach Lionel Hollins wasn’t that impressed.

Despite the way Korver was able to get loose repeatedly against Brooklyn’s defense, Hollins doesn’t seem too concerned about game-planning to make sure that Game 2 doesn’t feature a repeat performance.

Told on Monday that Korver statistically could be the regarded as the greatest 3-point shooter of all time, the coach launched into a long answer about why it’s not worth focusing his planning on a player who, a day earlier, hit 5 of his 11 3-point attempts while scoring a game-high 21 points. …

“How many shots did he take yesterday and how many did he miss? See, if he’s that good, he’d make all of them.” Hollins said. “Everybody misses, man. He’s a good shooter, I acknowledge that, we acknowledge that as a team, we game plan for him because he is a great shooter. But until he starts shooting 100%, we’ve got to play and be in position to help, and then recover, and close out.

“It’s not like we’re talking (Stephen) Curry. Korver, he’s a great come-off-the-screen guy, he’s great with moving without the ball, but he rarely puts the ball on the floor like Curry and shakes you up.”
Link

Last edited:
@tomhaberstroh: Touches in Game 2:

Tyreke Evans: 103
Anthony Davis :75
Steph Curry: 93
Draymond Green: 94

welp

BRUH WHAT GYM DO YOU HOOP AT!? HOW DO YOU ALWAYS GET TO PLAY WITH NBA PLAYERS MAN!?

I'm saying :lol:. Only league dudes I ran into in my hood were washed elden Campbell and Brandon jennings when he was super cheeks

@tomhaberstroh: Touches in Game 2:

Tyreke Evans: 103
Anthony Davis :75
Steph Curry: 93
Draymond Green: 94

welp

Steph ain't even the best player in this series. Tyrese Evans is

Mike Budenholzer Coach of the Year speech" on YouTube

The man started crying. So glad we got him. Damn the hawks got lucky with this dude. Hopefully new ownership will be smart and leave things the way they are.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom