OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Canada's team :smokin
Just_total_map.png

im living in the only sensible provence :smh:

the bottom left one that's mostly purple for all you people who have no idea what canada is 

I rather rep the Raptors over than Lakers at this point if I lived in Vancouver

when they called corey brewer the best cherry picker in the game i was just like damn dude is really trash

Washington AND Toronto will both get destroyed by Atlanta doesn't matter.

I'll believe it when I see it.

Don't let the regular season gas you. They aren't any more battle tested than either squad. No reason to believe they'll definitively beat ANYONE besides the trash *** team they're playing now.

True!

Chicago or Cleveland are reppin' the East and whoever does is losing to the West

I hope Cleveland does not because i don't want to hear the Kyrie praises :smh: for a #1 draft pick who sort of underachieve, don't give me MVP and all that this is his first time doing some winning and riding Bron to glory.

Remember that one draft when the Rockets had those three first-round picks...

@Charley_Walters: Ex-Mr. Basketball Royce White plans to manage Howard Pulley pro-am summer league.

Hope the dude is happy. I know the French plane crash story didn't help matters.

Last edited:
True!

Chicago or Cleveland are reppin' the East and whoever does is losing to the West

I hope Cleveland does not because i don't want to hear the Kyrie praises
mean.gif
for a #1 draft pick who sort of underachieve, don't give me MVP and all that this is his first time doing some winning and riding Bron to glory.
Truth be told...Chicago is the only hope to prevent Cleveland from reaching the finals. I'm just praying D-Rose holds up.

Washington AND Toronto will both get destroyed by Atlanta doesn't matter.

I'll believe it when I see it.

Don't let the regular season gas you. They aren't any more battle tested than either squad. No reason to believe they'll definitively beat ANYONE besides the trash *** team they're playing now.

True!

I hope Cleveland does not because i don't want to hear the Kyrie praises :smh: for a #1 draft pick who sort of underachieve, don't give me MVP and all that this is his first time doing some winning and riding Bron to glory.

facts bro he gotta have one of the worst winning percentages for a number 1 overall pick before bron came to town

I feel Chicago is the only team that could be cleveland, but cleveland can also beat Chicago.

But the wiz can beat Chicago but can't be Cleveland

But I want a Wiz Cleveland ECF so i can go to a game

I need that Glizzy played after every Wiz W :pimp:

And the Wiz losing 4-1 or beating the Hawks, either won't surprise me n it's no in between imo :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom