OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feel like this series the boys are growing to men, feel very proud, if we get a sweep that will probably bring a small tear to my eyes
That means something? They haven't pulled out a convincing win over a team that finished under .500, the vibe they give off is just one screaming we ready to choke

The regular season they had is something to be proud of, but this the postseason baby you cant forget that
bky better than the record. Especially wirh the addition of thad. Throw their regular season record out the window it's the playoffs. bky has the highest payroll in the league I don't care what their record is i know they're better than Toronto. Prob even wash.

sittin here lookin at a few of them right this second. Guess they didn't know the hawks rolled them every game they have played this season except the one we sat our entire starting 5. Who they still had trouble with. Couldn't be a more favorable opponent in the 2nd round. Get to stay away from our nemesis Toronto, the only team in the eastern Co with a winning record against us. Don't gotta see Chi or Cleveland unles we get to the ecf. Of course we have hone court throughout as well.

You talk regular season Raptors like they weren't 3-0 vs us this year. Somehow their record means something against the Hawks but meant nothing vs the Wizards. Yeah ok. Keep using the regular season as a playoff guide. Ha ha ha you'll see.

You talk regular season Raptors like they weren't 3-0 vs us this year. Somehow their record means something against the Hawks but meant nothing vs the Wizards. Yeah ok. Keep using the regular season as a playoff guide. Ha ha ha you'll see.
I don't keep up with the Wizards.

Nets had a chance to beat the Hawks game one.

They stopped feeding Lopez for what ever dumb reason :rolleyes

Should've beat them last night :smh: ->:
it's called defense. They're doubling Brook everytime and leaving the shooters cause that's just what atlanta does. Give up a ton of 3s at a low % of making them. Don't let that height thing fool u about the hawks, they do everything *** backwards. Instead of height they want length, instead of 2s they want 3s, instead of size they want speed, instead of crashing the board for 2nd chance points they choose to get back and cut out transition points. U prob won't even read this tho lol. GS has only won by a combined 5 points more than the hawks against their 8 seed opponent and their suppose to be the best team since the 96 bulls.

Last edited:
I don't keep up with the Wizards.

Before this series the Raptors were 6-1 vs the Wizards the last 2 years. Our only win was in 3OT. When it counts and its winning time the Wizards are 7-1 on the road the last 8 playoff games. Different team in the playoffs. Our road record in the regular season sucked this year but we were strong at home all season. We're good to go.

Playoff Wizards > regular season Wizards

Last edited:
Before this series the Raptors were 7-1 vs the Wizards the last 2 years. Our only win was in 3OT. When it counts and its winning time the Wizards are 7-1 on the road the last 8 playoff games. Different team in the playoffs. Our Road record in the regular season sucked this year but we were strong at home all season. We're good to go.

Playoff Wizards > regular season Wizards
Good post +1. I'd be proud of my team too after going up 2-0 on the road. That's huge.
Hell playoff hawks > regular season hawks
hadn't seen these dudes hustle in months. And i take back all the bad things I said about pero. Hes CLEARLY a different player in the playoffs. And let's be real here John Wall is blowing by teague like he is that fat *** lowry.

Last edited:
[quote name="ryanjumpman420"]U be here every morning too anti. and at night. Don't single me out just cause im the hawks only one fan throughout the whole Thread.[/quote]2 things: first, yes, he's here, too... talking about other teams, players, & coaches other than his own.

2nd: he doesn't dominate the board with floods of incessant posts.

I know yall only keeping me around for when the hawks get eliminated to dog me out. I know my time is short. Might as well let it fly at the end lol. But I'm outta here for now. yall got it. Sick of being given a hard time just for talkin about my team the 1st place team who never gets talked about unless I'm here. Call em both ways ref.

Last edited:
Good post +1. I'd be proud of my team too after going up 2-0 on the road. That's huge.
Hell playoff hawks > regular season hawks
hadn't seen these dudes hustle in months. And i take back all the bad things I said about pero. Hes CLEARLY a different player in the playoffs. And let's be real here John Wall is blowing by teague like he is that fat *** lowry.

All I need us to do is win 4 out of 7 vs ATL. How they do it is irrelevant. Wall could get washed for all I care. Trash talk aside I don't believe the Hawks are better than us when it counts. Hopefully next week we'll get to see.

Now Brooklyn is better than Washington :rofl: :rofl:
told u Thad for KG should have been blocked. I've been proven right. League helping out bky.

:lol: still on that GT homer wave I see.

BK just doesn't have a leader. If they had someone with legit leadership skills that could impact the game, they would be in a better position. Very underwhelming team at the moment, you guys should bring the brooms out this weekend then get ready for the Wiz. That series should be interesting.

Last edited:
:lol: still on that GT homer wave I see.

BK just doesn't have a leader. If they had someone with legit leadership skills that could impact the game, they would be in a better position. Very underwhelming team at the moment, you guys should bring the brooms out this weekend then get ready for the Wiz. That series should be interesting.
I wanna respond but I don't wanna get dogged for talking about my team and i just said "Ima leaving" but thad is clearly an upgrade from a soon retirement bound kg. I mean it's obvious. I liked Thad in minny. He's a solid player. A mismatch nightmare. Hes Kinda like Millsap who Thad abused in game 1. Not game 2 tho. And that Paul Pierce quote has bky playing their hearts out right now. And Hollins doin some good coaching for the first time In a while. Like I said yesterday bky would be a 4 or 5 seed right now had they had Thad instead of kg to start the season.

Last edited:
I know yall only keeping me around for when the hawks get eliminated to dog me out. I know my time is short. Might as well let it fly at the end lol. But I'm outta here for now. yall got it. Sick of being given a hard time just for talkin about my team the 1st place team who never gets talked about unless I'm here. Call em both ways ref.
you don't get it despite it being detailed to you several times

hang out, discuss, don't dominate the thread with you and your team. don't make it about you. not difficult

you don't get it despite it being detailed to you several times

hang out, discuss, don't dominate the thread with you and your team. don't make it about you. not difficult
I don't everybody else does. But no I don't get it cause I see dubs and cavs fan take over the thread daily and nothing is said to them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom