OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was at the Bucks game last night and something that may not have been noticed on television is that the Bulls crowd is what got them back into the game when they were down 18. They were so loud. Had to of been 50/50 Bucks Bulls fans. One of the wildest atmospheres i've been apart of with the fans going back and forth.

Exactly.

Like Saana Lathan wasn't WINNING in Love & Basketball when she took them braids out :smh:

The chick in my avy used to hoop. *Kanye Shrug*

And having a girl that plays video games is pretty damn cool. Dont see the problem with that.

Neither do I and shorty in your avy is STACKED :wow:

You stay with the masses in the avy :lol:

Unless that's been the same chick this whole time and I didn't realize it :nerd:

what's up with dudes in here wanting a girl who hoops? :x probably the same ones hoping she plays video games, wears jays and tatted up. sounds like yall want a boyfriend and want to call her daddy. we don't do that ish in Harlem b

Typical NT Response

Bruh playing ball is accepted so is video games but the rest of what dude said is just too much

Curry probably flops on the three ball more than anybody else, not surprised with the no call

He aint jamal crawford, he was obviously fouled refs knew the nba makes more money for OT so they let it slide

someone please explain to me why they like females who hoop?

next y'all going to tell me you hope your future wife will be able to change your car oil

Typical NT action by praising slightly above average chicks.

I kinda agree with this. Nothing against the woman in question but in general.

FYI I like athletic women as much as any other type of woman. I don't specifically look for a woman who plays sports, games, tatted ect. If they do fine, if not that's ok too.

Last edited:
Exactly.

Like Saana Lathan wasn't WINNING in Love & Basketball when she took them braids out :smh:

The chick in my avy used to hoop. *Kanye Shrug*

And having a girl that plays video games is pretty damn cool. Dont see the problem with that.

Neither do I and shorty in your avy is STACKED :wow:

You stay with the masses in the avy :lol:

Unless that's been the same chick this whole time and I didn't realize it :nerd:
my other 1/2 likes some jordans.. plays mk with me & watches basketball/football with the kid *ye shrug* yall lacking thinking its bad

:rofl: @ being able to change ya car oil..thats way too far b

Last edited:
someone please explain to me why they like females who hoop?

I wouldn't be out looking for a girl that plays ball, but I also wouldn't let the fact a girl hoops stop me from talking to her if I liked everything else about her. Basically, wouldn't be a determining factor for me either way.

what's up with dudes in here wanting a girl who hoops? :x probably the same ones hoping she plays video games, wears jays and tatted up. sounds like yall want a boyfriend and want to call her daddy. we don't do that ish in Harlem b

Typical NT Response
Typical NT action by praising slightly above average chicks.

I forgot NT only gets with Dimes and they cook and clean and pick up after you :lol:

Time to grow up man

There's not a damn thing wrong with a chick playing ball,dudes are nit picking like she's a body builder or some **** :lol:. I don't see how an athletic chick is supposed to threaten your sense of masculinity :lol:

Last edited:

2nd round is goin' 2B wicked
nthat.gif

Cavs Vs Bulls... LeBron James Vs D-Rose
indifferent.gif
pimp.gif
happy.gif
Can't wait!

A fine woman is a fine woman. There are worse things to cut a chick off for than hooping
i never said anything about cutting off a chick for hooping but it's not a turn on for me if they hoop and I can't find why a dude would be turned on by a girl getting all hot and sweaty playing a physical sport. and she definitely not fine.

There's not a damn thing wrong with a chick playing ball,dudes are nit picking like she's a body builder or some **** :lol:. I don't see how an athletic chick is supposed to threaten your sense of masculinity :lol:
Some dudes on here are hiding their physical and mental deficiencies

i never said anything about cutting off a chick for hooping but it's not a turn on for me if they hoop and I can't find why a dude would be turned on by a girl getting all hot and sweaty playing a physical sport. and she definitely not fine.
You srs frsico? 

I find a number of female athletes really attractive, and their main job is to get sweaty and physical 

You tryin to question my manhood fam?

Meet me in Temecula to come test it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom