OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tim Duncan is the best 4 and best player of his generation.

Given how great two way bigs impact the game more than guards I don't see how it's debatable
If only Duncan's impact could have resulted in his team beating kobes team in the playoffs more than once last decade

But to be fair Phil Jackson coaching circles around Greg "overrated" pop had a lot to do with it

If only Tim Duncan could have played 1st team all nba players his whole career.

Speaking of shots of bleach, might wanna take one yourself after this statement. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Do you even watch basketball or do you just hate on things you don't know?

You sound as close to an IG thot as your starting PG, by any metric or eye test that Spurs team put on the best Finals performance ever, your opinion doesn't outweigh facts guy.

Your eyes were probably to focused on Lebron to even see the series.

FACTS?

SHOW ME THE FACTS, SMART GUY.

It's funny that you're a BULLS fan with a JORDAN avatar and don't realize that the BULLS put on finals performances that made the Spurs look funny in the light.

Do you even watch basketball, or just play fantasy box score games?

But please, I need to see these stats. Post them now.

Last edited:
@danmccarneySAEN: Spurs staffer says Leonard doesn't really want to do anything that doesn't involve sleep or basketball. Sounds right.

@dweinman22: @danmccarneySAEN i went to SDSU at the same time as him and at midnight as I was going to a party I saw him playing basketball next door.

eek.gif
View media item 1506785He's like the son I never wanted...

Not discrediting Duncan here but you never hear people bring up the whole "needing help" narrative when it comes to him even though he's consitantly been surrounded by HOF level talent right from the get go on top of a HOF coach...dudes pick and choose who to prop up/discredit with the dumbest reasons possible :lol:

Tony and Manu are HOF but they aren't on the same level of Shaq, Wade, Bosh, Gasol

The Admiral would like to disagree with you...

David Robinson was great but he was on the decline by 2001

FACTS?

It's funny that you're a BULLS fan with a JORDAN avatar and don't realize that the BULLS put on finals performances that made the Spurs look funny in the light.

agreed..... and how is playing in the east not a slight. chicago couldnt score, indiana had the same kind of trouble , what teams did lj have to go through to get some where.... those miami arent close to being one of the great teams of all time  , not a great  championship squad if you want to be honest. no hate , lj is easily a top ten player of all time. ..... 

Last edited:
FACTS?

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2014/06/san-antonio-spurs-2014-nba-championship-amazing-stats-facts

#3 and #4, there's more but you don't deserve anymore of a response beyond this.

There's the #'s for your wanna be shock jock ***.

Bringing up fantasy? Yea we saw how that went last time, you can't even troll correctly.

Those Bulls teams never faced a squad as close to as talented as the Heat, just stop man.

You're a poverty version of Skip Bayless without the paycheck, stop hating on other men and learn to be objective or at least be funny.

Last edited:
Any upsets today? I think Nets over Hawks is possible, but unlikely. Bulls and Dubs will both close out and Grizz will handle business.

Not discrediting Duncan here but you never hear people bring up the whole "needing help" narrative when it comes to him even though he's consitantly been surrounded by HOF level talent right from the get go on top of a HOF coach...dudes pick and choose who to prop up/discredit with the dumbest reasons possible :lol:

Tony and Manu are HOF but they aren't on the same level of Shaq, Wade, Bosh, Gasol

The Admiral would like to disagree with you...

David Robinson was great but he was on the decline by 2001
So? Those 5 seasons before didn't happen?

Last edited:

Better then Melos ball stopping and Melos lack of defense.
The fact that Melo name ain't even come up till now tells you all you need to know.

I remember dudes saying he shoulda won ROY over him and would be the better player.

How'd that go?
He should've won ROY over him. One of them carried their team to the playoffs and a .500+ record. One of them didn't.

Read:
Seven teams, including the Spurs, have won 30 of the past 31 NBA titles.
Tim Duncan, Manu Ginobili and Tony Parker have the most playoff wins of any threesome in NBA history.

and stopped.

BOY, YOU GOT ME.

What a worthless article.

Like I said, #3 and #4.

Highest point margin and highest FG%

Stop playing stupid, at least I hope you're playing.

Try quoting correctly next time too, unless you struggle with that as much as you struggle with comprehension.

Last edited:
All Star Kyle Lowry numbers for this series so far......

9/5/5 on 23% from the field and 18% from 3.

4.4 PER.

nba_a_wall_b1_576x324.jpg

some how still even +/- with him on the court. somehow still the best player on the team and the only reason we haven't been blown out.

I respect this dude Kyle more every game. :smokin

You def are putting on a cape now, im not saying he is trash but to say he hasnt been ineffective is a lie

Why does someone always have to make this thread kobe vs (relevant player at the time)

Why cant we just chill how it was last night

In all honesty I agree with Melo winning the R.O.Y

LeBron's biggest edge on Melo was statistical (assists), Melo's biggest edge on Bron was a team accomplishment and if we treat R.O.Y like we treat the MVP then Melo should've sealed that up.

Read:
Tim Duncan, Manu Ginobili and Tony Parker have the most playoff wins of any threesome in NBA history.

and stopped.

BOY, YOU GOT ME.

that says more about how overrated and weak even the best team in the east was then it does about the spurs.. nearly every team in the west gave them more of a challenge then the heat did ........ heat were blazer status last year..... 

Last edited:
Read:

and stopped.

BOY, YOU GOT ME.

Like I said, #3 and #4.

Highest point margin and highest FG%

Stop playing stupid, at least I hope you're playing.

Try quoting correctly next time too, unless you struggle with that as much as you struggle with comprehension.

Why are you so upset tho?

It's not my fault that you linked an article, read it, went "OH ****" and had to edit your worthless post. Next time, take an extra few seconds to do your research.

89 Pistons, 02 Lakers both had more dominating performances than your Spurs last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom