OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll never forget someone called AD a rich man's Faried. RIGHT BEFORE THE SEASON
srs, please link me to this and all of the other discussion on AD 
laugh.gif

I wish the Grizzles and Blazers could eliminate each other so I don't have to watch either of these teams the rest of the year.

Found some for now

http://niketalk.com/t/608612/the-20...has-been-fired-get-well-soon-craig-sager/5190

Anthony Davis is becoming vastly overhyped.....

with the amount of hype Anthony Davis is gathering from NBA experts, the New Orleans Pelicans better make the playoffs or at least finish with more than 45 wins.

And if he's the 3rd best player in the league he should probably put up better numbers (besides blocks, yes he's definitely the best shot blocker) this year than guys like Al Jefferson, Cousins, Griffin, Love. Because he didn't last year....

He ran the floor catching lobs and rebounding against the scrub teams of FIBA and this has suddenly catapulted him into a top 3 player in the NBA?

They need to chill on the superstar hype and just let the kid develop. Don't need to be setting these ridiculous expectations for him.  He should be ranked somewhere in the 10-15 range IMO
I think Davis is going to be good, like really good, the foundation is already there, but they are giving him too much credit too soon. I mean I don't think he is number three yet, not a strong enough body of work. I guess if you have a marketing machine behind you that bumps you up a few notches and the shortfalls, like missing the playoffs, or not even getting your team legitimately in the hunt for the playoffs are overlooked. But he will get his team there eventually so maybe that is what they are banking on.
I agree. If Davis really is the 3rd best player in the league -- and a two way player at that -- then he should be able to get the Pelican's into the playoffs, despite how loaded the West is. Not to say that I don't think AD is great, I just agree that the 3 ranking is a little high right now. But whatever. At the end of the day any media generated rankings are basically meaningless and just designed to fill space and get people talking.
Y'all didn't see the AD hype train coming from a mile away. Called this.

Espn had Harden as the 4th best player in last years ranking and Kyrie at #8.

AD is the goods, the media is trying to push him though. Even if he improves marginally...y'all will turn on him. He's more like a top 10-15 guy honestly.
LOL. "Turning on him" would be stupid. Kid will likely have legitimate claim at the #1 spot at some point if his development continues.
nah. especially being a 4/5. nah. todays game is manufactured to showcase the 2/3 position. Dude is good and will get better, but #1? nope. Last big guy that was a #1 was shaq. There will not come a time where AD is the #1 guy.

Last edited:
AD the next great lakers big man. Count it.

Son, the mediocre players surrounding AD now are way better than anything the Lakers have to offer. And NO is not a bad place to be. Delusional Lakers fans stay delusional.

Lol right..because we're going to suck forever and kobe is gonna stay forever and nobody is ever going to want to come to our LA team when they can sign with yours with its rich history. Clearly I'm just delusional in assuming that alllllll that dough we have won't be spent on ciroc and ig thots instead free agents. Also notice i didn't say he'd be our guy now, just 'the next'

Lol right..because we're going to suck forever and kobe is gonna stay forever and nobody is ever going to want to come to our LA team when they can sign with yours with its rich history. Clearly I'm just delusional in assuming that alllllll that dough we have won't be spent on ciroc and ig thots instead free agents. Also notice i didn't say he'd be our guy now, just 'the next'

Believe what you want. I admire optimism. But if you think the Lakers "mystique" and "history"' is enough to get top FAs to sign there, you haven't been paying attention the last few years.

Last edited:
at the ad slander .... man i was sold on dude since the end of last year.... lakers got no shot of getting soon to be best player in the L  till hes older 
mean.gif

Last edited:
good luck

The one night Lillard comes out and is delivering on offense, Aldridge can't hit **** from the field :smh: Man, management better give Wes what he wants this offseason, we're trash out there without him.

The one night Lillard comes out and is delivering on offense, Aldridge can't hit **** from the field :smh: Man, management better give Wes what he wants this offseason, we're trash out there without him.

Yall better hope Aldrige dont bounce cause that looks hella likely

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom