OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
going with the spurs to win the next 2 games...
and dallas to win the next game. 

man i love rachel nichols... something bout that nose i love   besides her looking thick af..... 

As much as I have bashed the Mavs, I think they have a legitimate shot at winning the series.

going with the spurs to win the next 2 games...
and dallas to win the next game. 

man i love rachel nichols... something bout that nose i love   besides her looking thick af..... 

As much as I have bashed the Mavs, I think they have a legitimate shot at winning the series.

how?

Because this is a completely different Mavs team since they let Rondo go.

If they win tomorrow, then Houston is in serious trouble because it's definitely going 7.

I don't see mavs piecing together 3 more wins in a row. Harden wont struggle like he did in game 4. monta wont average 30+.

That could happen so easily though. Monta scoring 30 and Harden struggling.

Harden isn't just missing shots because he had a bad game, he's missing shots because the antman is all in his guts.

Monta has averaged 30 for the past two games, and Aminu's uptick in minutes has had an obvious positive impact. If they win tomorrow, then no way they lose on Thursday. And anything can happen in a game 7.

Monta has averaged 30 for the past two games, and Aminu's uptick in minutes has had an obvious positive impact. If they win tomorrow, then no way they lose on Thursday. And anything can happen in a game 7.
I'm about to bet a rent house on Dallas(that's the 3 beer buzz talking)

That's how confident I am in Dallas.

Tyson, you better show up in Houston.

I was busy while the BKY/ATL game was on so I was checking in periodically via ESPN playbyplay, Deron had 17pts in the 3rd? 

Name 10 PG's better, when he takes his crazy pills for the day and they work.

Did Pierce's comments wake up D-Will? :nerd:
Pierce made the comments before the playoffs began.

Deron just got hot from 3 tonight. Sucks for ATL because this was their best offensive performance in the series.

Last edited:

Did Pierce's comments wake up D-Will?
nerd.gif
Pierce made the comments before the playoffs began.

Deron just got hot from 3 tonight. Sucks for ATL because this was their best offensive performance in the series.
Horford didn't sounds scared.

Looked like a walk in the park for him.(post game interview)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom