OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
they have a squad of freaks honestly...dudes 80% arm's out there crossing & cutting into every passing lane

Milwaukee-Bucks-Length.jpg

What coulda been. :{

If you let a WASHED Dwill take over a game you don't stand a chance against Rose or Irving. So yeah the winner of Cavs/Bulls is coming out the East. I question if Atlanta will beat D.C. now :lol East is getting somewhat fun now I guess.
If you got to see Deron last night though, I mean actually watched him play, move, cut, cross, shoot....nobody would have stopped that assault. Straight up.
Dude was on...on.

Won't happen again though. Benched the 4th quarter the game before. Had a 3 point and 2 point game prior to last night.

Is Corey Joseph getting any burn? Should he if Patty is getting torched.
He played Games one and two. Patty is doing fine, Tony Parker was really the one of those three that wasn't until three and four, and now Danny Green and the 50% of Tiago Splitter we have are the problems.

they have a squad of freaks honestly...dudes 80% arm's out there crossing & cutting into every passing lane

Milwaukee-Bucks-Length.jpg

What coulda been. :{
still bro

Henson young but old looking ***
alphabet soup
mcw
barri coming back

arms for days right there

middleton keeping up this same kind of production
oj mayo being in shape a full season

they could be nasty

Last edited:
i respect sanders for doing what he did, when your heart isnt in something you just gotta what you have to do

also knowing he had a problm

i respect sanders for doing what he did, when your heart isnt in something you just gotta what you have to do
I feel like he just wanted to peel back & smoke loud without anyone on his ***... the "art" excuse thing just reinforced that to me

also knowing he had a problem
I feel like he just wanted to peel back & smoke loud without anyone on his ***... the "art" excuse thing just reinforced that to me
yea, that could be true. the art thing seemed sketchy. but the anxiety depression could be real

Might be wrong but it seems like when a team sweeps and gets extra rest ie bulls/cavs the team with extra rest is rusty and drops game 1. Don't have stats to back it up but that's my impression over the years

Larry Sanders legit soft, like softer version of Amarie. He should smoke his Swisher Purple Flavor Sweets and Vape Up. Not sure why he wears thoae dark basketball glasses like Ricky Williams and Marshawll Linch. Proally afaird or always get Stye Eye.

Might be wrong but it seems like when a team sweeps and gets extra rest ie bulls/cavs the team with extra rest is rusty and drops game 1. Don't have stats to back it up but that's my impression over the years

I was also curious to see if anyone had stats on this?

I remember back in 2011 when Memphis upset SAS in Game 6 (a Friday), they played OKC on Sunday and beat them in Game 1. I think OKC's series against whomever finished a few days earlier so they at least had about 4 days of rest, while Memphis only had a day of rest. Rust could be a factor with some teams, but I guess it just all depends.

Last edited:

:lol I can imagine in his stoned state he thinks he made enough money sees no way he can go broke and is like f it just time to roll up countless joints

The years later hes realizes hes goin broke and desperately tries to rejoin the NBA

still bro

Henson young but old looking ***
alphabet soup
mcw
barri coming back

arms for days right there

middleton keeping up this same kind of production
oj mayo being in shape a full season

they could be nasty

Been my my favorite young team the whole year next to Orlando and Utah.

Of course, the NBA releases a statement saying that Batum/ Green tie up was an incorrect call. If they made the correct call, Memphis would have the ball down 3 with 28 seconds left in the game. Instead, Batum went to the FT line and pushed the lead to a two possession game. :lol

Oh, and the 4 point play was the incorrect call as well.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom