OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't believe Bucks fans left.
After what Kidd did, and these young guys gave you this year, you stay, EVERYDODY stays, and gives these dudes a standing O. They ******* deserve it.

Get your *** back in the Arena NOW, you bum *** fans!

yall won 14 games last year for Christ Sake!

I hear ya. That's pathetic. The ones that left are probably them lame bandwagon trendy types that only go to the games so they can post it on their instagram to show people how "cool" they are. :smh:

If the Clippers get eliminated won't the CP0 libel have to go in the Non-Nba thread after today? 
nerd.gif

Would hate to see this thread derailed with posts about teams/players that are no longer in the playoffs.

I remember a lotta people had money on that Nuggets team beating LA after LA got taken to 7 by a rockets team without both Yao & McGrady
laugh.gif

Melo had that incredible game 1 and then just completely lost the touch on his jumper for the rest of the series
mean.gif
then they couldn't inbound the ball
mean.gif
Was a damn shame 
mean.gif

Idk what's worse. Thibs player management. Or his half bald struggle comb over look
He used to be JVGs assistant in Houston, and according to JVG, Thibs takes a lot of pride in his appearance.

So it'd probably kill him if you were in the stands and yelled that at him :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom