OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Every fan of any team would breathe a sigh of relief and celebrate a game 7 win in the playoffs, especially against the defending champs.

Hate the clippers, but Shoe and Lawdog haven't shown anything other than happiness about winning, as any normal human being would.

Don't see any of that "super bowl parade" type celebration or cockiness that's being mentioned.

Clips got all the right to celebrate IMO. If the spurs would've won we would've clowned clowned clowned them dudes. Let them cook... For now. Cp3 we waiting for ya pleighboi, soon as your flabby *** come up short.

i hope we not rusty after this long break 
ohwell.gif

Dont trust a ***** with cornrows in 2015 [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
View media item 1508523

Kawhi could tell me he was DPOTY and a Finals MVP, if I didn't know him... I still wouldn't pick him up in a game at the rec

Would have to think twice

really, a guy that is 6'7, you wouldnt pick up just off size alone?

harden about to eat this series. ft contest w/ dwight/deandrea/josh :pimp:
i can see JET and austin rivers getting into something :lol:

Last edited:

i can see cp0 be on harden. 
He'll spend some stretches on him for sure. Obviously the playoffs are a different animal, but the combination of JJ / Matt / CP3 have done very well guarding harden.
My man. Classic series. Really could of gone either way. Two evenly matched teams. People don't want to acknowledge this, but luck plays a factor in winning at times. Luck was just on our side in g7

Last edited:

Jamal Crawford frail ***?  JJ Reddick too slow.  Harden should at the very least have 30ppg.  35ppg should be the goal. 
You really haven't watched the Clips vs the Rockets in recent years man. Saying things like this.

tbh i was happy as **** when we beat Boston in round 1 in 2012-13. when your team doesn't have much postseason success you'll celebrate any series win.

hell we won 1 game vs Miami in 2011 & confetti fell from the ceiling of MSG :lol:
Pathetic.

Breh... he still got cornrows, midas well come to the gym in some forces or in a Kobe jersey

embarassed.gif
 But yea being 6'7, my team might abandon me or overthrow me for the Shy Guy 
embarassed.gif

Breh... he still got cornrows, midas well come to the gym in some forces or in a Kobe jersey

:wow:  But yea being 6'7, my team might abandon me or overthrow me for the Shy Guy :wow:

it's a tribute to his pops

wiz/hawks the first gm. that's a quick turnaround. thought it was bulls/cavs tonight :smh:

Last edited:

Jamal Crawford frail ***?  JJ Reddick too slow.  Harden should at the very least have 30ppg.  35ppg should be the goal. 
You really haven't watched the Clips vs the Rockets in recent years man. Saying things like this.
Clips have yet to see Dwight in action.  Rockets with D12 in the post keeps Jordan honest... which will then free up space for Harden to drive to the basket.   Harden will eat. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom