OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
vincent-van-ho What Crow ?

You made it seem like with the Bulls injuries the Wiz had no excuses now not to make the ECF

that made no sense then and the fact they not even playing each other in the 2nd round how was your point made in anyway ?

Last edited:

You made it seem like with the Bulls injuries the Wiz had no excuses now not to make the ECF ? that made no sense then and the fact they not even playing each other in 2nd round how was your point made in anyway ?
If we had Pierce last year, we'd win

Wow.  Cp0 officially the most clutch man in the history of Basketball
Elias Sports Bureau says no other NBA player besides Chris Paul has scored game-winning FG with as little as 1 second left in a Game 7.
— Ben Bolch (@latbbolch) May 3, 2015

Cp3 goes hard. he leaves everything out on the court and plays with passion. gotta love him for that.

You made it seem like with the Bulls injuries the Wiz had no excuses now not to make the ECF

that made no sense then and the fact they not even playing each other in 2nd round how was your point made in anyway ?
Your crow, after asking me to look at their roster and coach, and to repeat saying they could make the ECF's. Is it really that difficult for you to comprehend? My point is clear, the Wizards are competing with the best team in the conference and look like a strong chance to advance

It didn't make sense to you, maybe, living in the present and having no sense of what the future could hold. Just because it made no sense to you, didn't mean it was reality. You were so adamant in counting the Wiz out, which IMO was silly to do. They were a few games back of 2nd place, yet to you and many others the Wizards had NO SHOT

I was simply reminding you of your short sightedness 

Last edited:
Tony Allen struggle 
roll.gif

I won't say log off, you need to stay logged in and learn something son.
I think it's hard for anyone to replicate Mark Jackson's corn ball status, but you're right up there.  

And I'm not hating, I'm being objective. 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom