OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wiz Warriors and will end with Warriors sweep like in 1975 :smile:

Nope. We've been waiting 40 years for the payback.

Raps owned us. They gone.

Hawks owned us. We working on them.

Beef with Bron and Bulls. We can settle it once and for all.

GS Finals rematch. The last bit of franchise revenge 40 years in the making.

The best scenario for any Wizards fan. Not a prediction either. Just a blue print to basketball greatness.

Atlanta scored 37 in the first quarter.

Atlanta scored 35 in the second half.

Lost by 6.

This was Wiz D or ATL FG%?

As a member of the NT medical staff, I can assure you that facial fractures are a non-issue. He should be able to rub some icy hot on his eyebrow, wear a mask, and play next game.

Everyone ain't Westbrook..

That looks like a two gamer

Atlanta scored 37 in the first quarter.
Atlanta scored 35 in the second half.
Lost by 6.
This was Wiz D or ATL FG%?

Combination of both from what I saw.

Eventually jump shots don't fall and if you don't have anyone who can create their own shot against good defense its hard to put up points.

Wooster has bad credit. Guaranteed.
You too.

This is one thing I've learned over time.

If a brother calls another brother a cornball, he's usually mad or jealous because he is broke and the conrball isn't. 
Brothers never call white well spoken successful men "cornballs"
They aren't jealous of the white man because they can never be white, so they hate on the brother, who is like them, instead. ( 'crab in the barrel' mentality).
I mean I hate to break it down to economics but I hate seeing young brothers think being well spoken and successful is corny.

Yall mad, get unmad, do something to make yourself a "cornball", and I guarantee you will remove the word from your vocab for what it implies (in most cases)

In Jesus name we pray, Amen
Preach

I can see the Clips beating the Rockets in 5 or 6. Then we can get a Clips/Warriors matchup. 
smokin.gif

Wooster has bad credit. Guaranteed.
You too.

This is one thing I've learned over time.

If a brother calls another brother a cornball, he's usually mad or jealous because he is broke and the conrball isn't. 
Brothers never call white well spoken successful men "cornballs"
They aren't jealous of the white man because they can never be white, so they hate on the brother, who is like them, instead. ( 'crab in the barrel' mentality).
I mean I hate to break it down to economics but I hate seeing young brothers think being well spoken and successful is corny.

Yall mad, get unmad, do something to make yourself a "cornball", and I guarantee you will remove the word from your vocab for what it implies (in most cases)

In Jesus name we pray, Amen

as much as this discussion does not belong in this thread. you cant be serious and believe what you wrote bc that is pure nonsense.

Last edited:
as much as this discussion does not belong in this thread. but you cant be serious and believe what you wrote bc that is pure nonsense.
He's a certified goofy and so is anyone that agrees that nonsense.

Being a cornball brother has nothing do with economic status.

You can be broke and be a cornball brother.

**** outta here.

He's a certified goofy and so is anyone that agrees that nonsense.

Being a cornball brother has nothing do with economic status.

You can be broke and be a cornball brother.

**** outta here.
At the end of the day I don't give a damn about all of that. If you think Mark Jackson is a cornball, well you're another idiot as well.

Last edited:
1994-1995: Hakeem Olajuwon gets snubbed of the NBA MVP award. David Robinson wins it instead. Rockets and Spurs match up in the Western Conference Finals where the Rockets win 4-2. Rockets go on to win the NBA Finals and Olajuwon wins NBA Finals MVP.

Fast forward 20 seasons....history repeats itself.

soon :pimp:

i would've picked Harden but Curry is also well deserving of the award.

can't go wrong with either tbh

Curry mvp [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom